Our front 7 looks incredible. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our front 7 looks incredible.

UCF Nation

Active Roster
Reaction score
If we attain MB.....wow. I'm psyched to see the new blitz packages that Coyle will come up with. This is how they plan to beat NE....by investing in athletic pass rushers to maul him. I hope Ireland can close this deal.

If they sign Bennett, I am anxious to see the numbers and how all these signings effect the next 5 years.

What is the reported contract he is after?

sign Bennett and draft Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers second round

The Dolphins aren't going to have cap issues untill Tannehill plays like a Pro Bowl player and they have to redue his contract.

Thy have been very smart with the cap an not phtting themselves in a bad position down the road

Thy have been very smart with the cap an not phtting themselves in a bad position down the road

I dont see how people are seeing it this way. Most of these contracts have very low first year cap hits so down the road we will feel it.
Look at ellerbee's contract. Very cap friendly year one but year two its already like 8 million year three over 10 million.
You cant be low cap hits year one and not expect to take larger hits in a couple of years

I dont see how people are seeing it this way. Most of these contracts have very low first year cap hits so down the road we will feel it.
Look at ellerbee's contract. Very cap friendly year one but year two its already like 8 million year three over 10 million.
You cant be low cap hits year one and not expect to take larger hits in a couple of years

Because after a few years the money isn't guaranteed. You can trade or cut them when it gets too expensive.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolinPBP
All of the #Dolphins new contracts have their guaranteed money up front in 2013 and 2014. Tannehill extension time could be 2015

Yes but the salary cap is projected to go up quite a bit with the new TV deal, that is why I think they are doing it that way

We have had a great D-Line and pretty good LBs for a while now and still no playoffs. Its a nice luxury to have, but we need more turnovers and they havnt been getting it done. Hope that changes this year.

Back
Top Bottom