Our Offensive Line was just atrocious today! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Offensive Line was just atrocious today!

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I have been so happy with the play of the offensive line this year...I even stated before todays game to my brother that we have not seen all those massive breakdowns like last year with guys totally going unblocked and getting people killed. Well..today was just atrocious. McIntosh whiffed on several blocks and was relaced by McDougle who looked totally lost out there. I don't know if the Bills ran stuff we never saw before but it got to the point players were getting hurt becuase of the breakdowns.
If anyone TiVoed the game or taped it...look at the safety the Bills got against us. The ball was snapped and 3 of our off lineman NEVER moved...I thought I was going crazy when I saw it. Had to replay it a dozen times...did they blow the snap count...but 3 o them?...It was a great comeback..but like I said...coming into this game...I thought this area was the most improved on the whole team...today...I don't know what happened?

I agree, but it wasnt that bad when Sage was there. It seems like the Buffalo D-Line got tired as the game went on.

They were a different line in the 4th quarter. Extremely too many penalties once again.

NYPhinFan said:
I have been so happy with the play of the offensive line this year...I even stated before todays game to my brother that we have not seen all those massive breakdowns like last year with guys totally going unblocked and getting people killed. Well..today was just atrocious. McIntosh whiffed on several blocks and was relaced by McDougle who looked totally lost out there. I don't know if the Bills ran stuff we never saw before but it got to the point players were getting hurt becuase of the breakdowns.
If anyone TiVoed the game or taped it...look at the safety the Bills got against us. The ball was snapped and 3 of our off lineman NEVER moved...I thought I was going crazy when I saw it. Had to replay it a dozen times...did they blow the snap count...but 3 o them?...It was a great comeback..but like I said...coming into this game...I thought this area was the most improved on the whole team...today...I don't know what happened?

So they had an off 3 quarters of a game...

They still got back, behind by 21, to win the game...

I am very happy with the win..was just making a point..Did anyone else see the line on the safety?....Am I going crazy?

NYPhinFan said:
I am very happy with the win..was just making a point..Did anyone else see the line on the safety?....Am I going crazy?
To me it looked like McKinney snapped the ball early...no one moved until the ball was already gone.

I thought that was a stupid playcall at that time. They were in the shadow of their goalposts, the line was getting killed and it was 3rd and a mile. I would have run it and punted.

But yet, we shouldn't take a OL in the first round becuase the line is playing good. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying that's the position I want us to draft, but we could end up drafting an OL depending on where we're at.

unifiedtheory said:
To me it looked like McKinney snapped the ball early...no one moved until the ball was already gone.

I thought that was a stupid playcall at that time. They were in the shadow of their goalposts, the line was getting killed and it was 3rd and a mile. I would have run it and punted.
Thanks man...I thought I was going crazy when i saw that!

Back
Top Bottom