Our Radio Play by Play Blows** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Radio Play by Play Blows**

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With all the improvments that Wayne has made with this team and the stadium, how could he possibly think Jimmy Cefalo is the way to represent this team on the radio? My God he is terrible!!! I listen to a lot of radio stations on a daily basis espically sports and I can tell you He is by far the worst in the league. Bar None! The Worst. If you can name one broadcaster that is worse I will listen to Paris Hiltons new CD>

I mean we all knew not having Mandich doing Play by Play . . there would be a decline . . .but Cefalo sux . .period. Sad day when I start watching the CBS broadcast, which I started doing since last year.

I know this sounds like a Sin buy many times I will listen to the other teams station. I love it when we play a new york city team or Kansas City. They have a good crew.

DirkDiggler said:
With all the improvments that Wayne has made with this team and the stadium, how could he possibly think Jimmy Cefalo is the way to represent this team on the radio? My God he is terrible!!! I listen to a lot of radio stations on a daily basis espically sports and I can tell you He is by far the worst in the league. Bar None! The Worst. If you can name one broadcaster that is worse I will listen to Paris Hiltons new CD>

Where can I listen to the game? Tried 790 but couldn't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Tomorrow I'm getting Directv and the NFL package. Again thanks for any help for today's game.

Back
Top Bottom