Our RBs on other teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our RBs on other teams

phish

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm tired of watching former Dolphins RBs be successful on other teams. Ajayi, Miller, Darkwa, Gillislee, etc...... if other teams think they are good enough to be their starters, maybe we should.

I'm tired of watching former Dolphins RBs be successful on other teams. Ajayi, Miller, Darkwa, Gillislee, etc...... if other teams think they are good enough to be their starters, maybe we should.

Gase is a guru and genius

1. Miller cost too much to keep and we had Ajai waiting in the wings. It was the right call not to resign him.

2. Darkwa - I’m pretty sure he went through a lot of camps after ours.

3. Gillisilee - we never gave him a chance. Not sure why not.

4. Ajai - you got me. In terms of trade value the Eagles got over on us.

Gilleslee was injured constantly and looked like just a guy when on the field. In his last preseason game, which everyone knew was a perform or get cut game, he looked pretty good until he committed an awful fumble. Unfortunately he just failed to ever earn a spot.

You don't get the point those player's are as good or much better than what we have right now. What thst means is instead of using a 3rd rounder on Drake we yse it on another position like oline. Also Gase had no earthly idea on what he had with Ajayi last year and it looks like he had no idea this year either. Look at his decision making and it supports what I am saying. He blows a 3rd round pick on Drake plus signs Foster last year and paid Foster closw to what he could have resigned Miller for . Plus the 4rd round pick we got for Ajayi this year was a joke

Gillislee had like 2 good games for the Patriots and he has been inactive ever since. He was ok as a backup in Buffalo, but he is not very good.

Darkwa is the best of the 4 that the Giants have, bit he isn't very good either.

Ajayi's career could be over at any time. He probably had 3, maybe 4, 5 years max, on those knees. It is good for him to be in a committee; besides, he couldn't catch the rock and he was a lousy pass blocker. There is no need to put up with insubordination from a skill deficient player like him. He was never the answer.

Miller isn't earning his big contract in Houston, and now with Dont'a Forman out he will have to carry the load, and that usually means injury for him.

Darkwa is injured more often than healthy. Teams want a certain degree of reliability.

Gillislee is as inconsistent as water.

I'm hoping either Penny or Freeman slide to us in the 4th.

1. Miller cost too much to keep and we had Ajai waiting in the wings. It was the right call not to resign him.

2. Darkwa - I’m pretty sure he went through a lot of camps after ours.

4. Ajai - you got me. In terms of trade value the Eagles got over on us.

Gillislee is INACTIVE for NE over the last few weeks. He’s a JAG.

Miller during his last two years with us averaged about a yard more per carry than he has averaged with the Texans over the last two years.

We will have to use at least the 4th round pick we got for Ajayi in order to get a RB as good as him. This team is stupid is as stupid does

We will have to use at least the 4th round pick we got for Ajayi in order to get a RB as good as him. This team is stupid is as stupid does

Or you know, keep a guy who was behind the scenes getting in coaches faces after wins and demanding to get the ball more. A guy who wouldn't run the ball where it was intended and instead try to bounce it outside.

Running backs are taught to take what's there, and eventually a lane will open up to explode through for a big gain.

It's not like Ajayi would have done **** here anyway.

the issue is our players we lose are never really evaluated correctly or give the proper chance because of other limitations of the team. I think Tannehill could be very successful next year with another team

5th rounder, 4th rounder, UDFA, 5th rounder....you can find all these guys later in the draft. They got a 4th for Ajayi who has knee issues and an attitude problem. You don't pay RBs big money unless they're truly special. They handled those situations right. Each of their backs since the Ajayi trade has had runs of 60+ yards. This line cannot run block consistently and they would have cut Ajayi in the offseason. I have zero concerns about them finding a RB in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom