Our Roster for Entire First Round (or as close as we can get) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Roster for Entire First Round (or as close as we can get)

erralyn

Starter
Reaction score
That's what I am hoping for, even though I know there's no chance of it happening. To explode the team, bite the bullet, and start rebuilding. We've rebuilt before, but not like this.

In my desperation now I'm hoping to trade our entire roster for as many first rounders as we can get now, trading away all players above the age of say 25 or even players under that if they have injury histories.

Let's field a team of practice squad players this year, in hopes of building a new Dolphins team that isn't tainted by this tragic offseason.

Sure, there's the problem of all those first rounders demanding contracts, and yes, this is a crazy idea. But these are desperate times for Dolphin fans. I can't even believe this has happened, myself.

Am I any less of a fan because I think this team has no chance of contending for the Super Bowl? We have no teeth in our offense in my opinion, and I have never felt we were further away from the Super Bowl than now.

I am a fan, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Here's to a Dolphin's team comprised solely of UFAs in '04.

This is probably the worst post ive ever read. Congratulations :clap:

bobdroopy said:
This is probably the worst post ive ever read. Congratulations :clap:

Not sure if it's the worst but it's gotta be one of the dumbest I have ever seen.

Maybe in madden buddy.:newbie:

:p4e:

erralyn said:
That's what I am hoping for, even though I know there's no chance of it happening. To explode the team, bite the bullet, and start rebuilding. We've rebuilt before, but not like this.

In my desperation now I'm hoping to trade our entire roster for as many first rounders as we can get now, trading away all players above the age of say 25 or even players under that if they have injury histories.

Let's field a team of practice squad players this year, in hopes of building a new Dolphins team that isn't tainted by this tragic offseason.

Sure, there's the problem of all those first rounders demanding contracts, and yes, this is a crazy idea. But these are desperate times for Dolphin fans. I can't even believe this has happened, myself.

Am I any less of a fan because I think this team has no chance of contending for the Super Bowl? We have no teeth in our offense in my opinion, and I have never felt we were further away from the Super Bowl than now.

I am a fan, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Here's to a Dolphin's team comprised solely of UFAs in '04.
That's a little extreme Tara, but I understand your frustration. You are right about the offense though, it is a punchless attack

erralyn said:

Trading every player on the roster would accelerate so much signing bonus that we would probably exceed the cap without paying a single contract this year.

Back
Top Bottom