Over Last 4 Games Pats Average 47.5 Per Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Over Last 4 Games Pats Average 47.5 Per Game

I'm not as optimistic for the Pats as some Miami fans here. Miami always plays us tough. And if they can put up 24 on a tough Seattle defense, our sieve of a secondary could be quite a problem-unless Aqib is the quick fix we needed.

Brady, Gronkowski, Hernandez and our secondary

No good can come from that
gronk will be out

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

i dont think they will put that many points up on us. i think it will be closer than people think
pats secondary isnt all that imo but nether are our wrs. i think if tanny has a good game and uses his wheels along with his arm it will be close

Entire team will need to bring their big boy pants for this one.

The Key will be to get to Brady Early.... once he gets banged around a couple times he is not as effective as a rule..

I do not think we can keep up with Pats at all. That is why the Seattle win was big. The Fins sked in December is brutal out of the gates.

I would like to see turnovers and the O play their best game of the year. That still might not be enough against a hot Pats team.

If we can bring pressure like we did yesterday, we might have a shot. Brady doesnt have the wheels of Wilson and he had to use em plenty in that game.

Hopefully Philbin has some tricks up his sleeves for this one. They can probably just leave their punter in Boston.

Gronkowski is out, Hernandez is playing hurt, and I dont expect NE to rush for 100+ yards like they have been against other teams. NE also had 4 defensive or special teams TDs in the last 2 games. I fully expect Brady to carve up our secondary, but I dont expect them to score 47+ points.

Funny how you guys are worry about our secondary. Yes I know how bad they are but the reason this game can get ugly fast is the lack of a pass rush. If Brady has all day to trow, and I believe he will, then you can't expect our secondary or any secondary to have a chance. Their receivers get open quick and they all make YAC. The only chance we have is for our offence to have long drives and we haven't have those in a consiten basis. Add the fact that our defence doesn't force any turnovers and you have the potential for an ugly game.

Ozzy rules!!

Only way to hold the Pats under 50 points is by having long drives and keeping Brady and company off the field. We need to hold the ball for 35+ minutes.

I'm glad the Pats have 10 days to recoup. Hernandez disappeared after one big play, so i think his ankle is still an issue. Also Edelman took a brutal hit from Landry that knocked him out. We'll have to wait & see if he can recover in time. He's been a big piece of the O & special teams in the past few weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if they re-signed Branch this week.

Only way to hold the Pats under 50 points is by having long drives and keeping Brady and company off the field. We need to hold the ball for 35+ minutes.

The only way to keep NE under 30+ points is to do what you have to do to stop Tom Brady, sack and hit the living **** out of him. The D-line will have to have an epic game and pressure the hell out of Brady, not only pressure but hit him and hit him hard, clean and often. He gets rattled after about the tenth knock down and tends to get gun shy (at least for Brady).

It a tested and true formula, the key to beating NE is and has been for the past 12 knocking down Tom Brady.

Back
Top Bottom