Over / Under Ajayi Yards Today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Over / Under Ajayi Yards Today

So why didn’t he do it with the Dolphins?
Two reasons. His head was too far up his butt to run the plays as called and the Eagles O-line is way, way better than Miami's. Ajayi's not even getting touched till his 5 yards past the line of scrimmage.

Are we playing the Eagles? How is that bad for us?

giving up a premiere running back on the cusp of becoming great for a late 4th round pick. Do you think that is bad for us?

On his first series, takes them down field for TD. Oh well.
OK, let's not fib in here just to bash the trade. He did not take them down the field the first series of the game. He played 2 downs in the series and the TD pass came on a play action fake he carried out.

Any RB in the league would've scored there. Get real. He was Literally untouched

I am so happy right now....

I legit, cannot wait, to watch Drake and Williams stumble around for a combined 30 yards tonight....

Adam Gase, you are dead to me...

OK, let's not fib in here just to bash the trade. He did not take them down the field the first series of the game. He played 2 downs in the series and the TD pass came on a play action fake he carried out.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I can’t wait for the draft. Already excited to see who we draft in the 4th round.

giving up a premiere running back on the cusp of becoming great for a late 4th round pick. Do you think that is bad for us?
Well, we obviously didn't give him up because of his lack of talent. We got rid of him for his attitude problems and issues with the coaching staff. So no, I don't think his success with the Eagles is bad for us. I'm not happy with the move but the coaches clearly didn't trust him anymore so he had to go. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom