Overrated/Underrated | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Overrated/Underrated

I told you quinn was overrated, Stanton in my opinion can be better than him. Bush(louisville) I think is underrated, You know who else is overrated, Olsen TE from The U I mean I like the guy an all, but Zach miller is better

I found myself agreeing with most of his assessments. I am a big Quinn supporter so I disagree with him on that. The only reason that Russell dominated Quinn that game was because ND's secondary was so awful. A lot of his receivers had 5+ yards of seperation on the defender when the ball got to them,any collegiate quarterback would have looked good with that supporting cast facing ND's secondary.

The only other ones that I would question would be LaMarr Woodley and Chris Houston. I think that Houston wasn't properly hyped during the season and that it is catching up now to where it should be. And I think Woodley could be a very effective rush end tweener if the right team drafts him and I wouldn't be surprised to see him notch 10 sacks his rookie year.

I disagree with most of it. He admits to nitpicking on Levi Brown and he could have found other linemen worth mentioning as overrated. Tony Ugoh is one you could pick on if you wanted to.

Troy Smith underrated? uh, no.

Quinn is only overrated because he knows that Quinn will make mistakes early if he has to start, but they guy will win in the long run. Just like Manning did when he started out. Its determination that rules the QB in the NFL. No ryan Leaf here and Quinn can be better than Jay Cutler IMO.

as long as he doesn't get injured i doubt quinn will bust because of one main reason, he lives in the film room, he is always reviewing game tape and going over game plans, main reason alot of potential play makers bust is because of their work ethic (where they end up is also a big factor) which you cannot question about him.

Funny
I wrote the same thing on here yesterday and everyone bashed me. Quinn will be a good QB. BUT he is no phenom or anything like that that a lot of people on this board makes him out to be.

Funny
I wrote the same thing on here yesterday and everyone bashed me. Quinn will be a good QB. BUT he is not savoir or anything like that that a lot of people on this board makes him out to be.

because your reasons were ill thought out and lacked common sense

Befor you speak you may want to go and review the post.

the one where you argued that brady had zero upside? lacked mobility in the pocket? and a medicore arm? with the title i told you so...., or something along those lines?

Wow, he reaches a lot. I for one think Sidney Rice si going to have a hard time transitioning to the NFL. Underated? Maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom