Owner Stephen Ross could miss Owner Meetings due to Illness | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Owner Stephen Ross could miss Owner Meetings due to Illness

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins owner Stephen M. Ross didn't make the flight with the rest of the Dolphins front office personnel, including coach Tony Sparano, to the NFL owners meetings in Dana Point, Calif.

Dolphins spokesperson Harvey Greene confirmed that Ross is sick but he's not sure if he would take a later flight to make a portion of this week's meetings which end on Wednesday.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2009/03/dolphins-owner-ross-stays-behind.html

Hope everything is ok with him and that it is not anything serious. I was looking forward to hearing what he had to say.

dang maybe i should make a trip there anyone know where exactly they are as far as staying? cuz its only an hr away from me.

maybe he's not really sick and is just faking it so he could stay out of the FO way. it says the rest of the front office went so it should be all good lol.

I am sure it is critically important for these owners to be there!!!!! There goes our franchise down the toilet.

I think we just need to hope he is ok and nothing serious. So far I think he has done a great job. He ditched out money so we could re-sign guys like Bell, Crowder and Carey. He also ditched out money to sign guys like Grove and Wilson.

He must REALLY be sick, you'd think he would want to play with his new toy in front of all his rich amigos pretty badly...:err:

Back
Top Bottom