Panda Ponders the first day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Panda Ponders the first day

Pandarilla

Active Roster
Reaction score
Well, if you don't believe Brian Billick when he said, "This is a desperate man's game." Then I say, behold, the Chicago Bears!...Jesus, Chicago, settle down. And you, San Francisco, you could've at least paid for their cab ride home!

-Thank God Malik Hooker didn't go to our divisional rivals, or the Ravens either.

-listening to Jerome Bettis give such a genuinely affectionate fan eulogy on the death of an NFL icon was climactically punctuated by the Steelers selection of TJ Watt...He's perfect for them, it was like reliving the draft they chose Polomalu and the NFL community took a collective gulp.

-Bucs have to feel nothing but good for being able to snag OJ Howard.

-Dallas should've taken McDowell, they're getting soft. Good luck with Taco, my own personal Jared Odrick.

-I know when the apocalypse officially starts. It's going to be right after the Bills make their first round choice they received from the Texans...A year of Pent up rage for passing on Hooker will cause their heads to explode.

-I feel vindicated somewhat for saying earlier this week that I'd take Corey Davis over Njoku.

-John Clayton kept teasing the draft picks with how much money they we're slotted to make during their interviews on the ESPN radio broadcast I was streaming. It became a great running side joke throughout the draft.

-The other Malik is still out there (I'm looking at you T-Baum).

Back
Top Bottom