Parker or Stills

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Cuse44, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Cuse44

Cuse44 Active Member

With Matthews out this week, who do you guys see having a bigger game Sunday? We all Know Landry will get his and Jennings is somewhat of a no-show every week.

Does Parker finally step up now that he's going to get some extended playing time or does Stills have a breakout game? Why am I asking...? Well maybe I'm looking for a cheap WR in a daily fantasy league and I value the opinions of my fellow die-hard Dolphin fans that follow the team as much as I do.

If I shouldn't be asking about fantasy numbers, then forget I mentioned daily fantasy, kinda new here and don't want to get in any trouble.:idk:

2. Tannchise

Tannchise A True Fan

Parker is officially starting

3. Patrick_Bateman

Patrick_Bateman Rookie

I wouldn't touch either of them in daily fantasy...mainly b/c there really is no rhyme or reason as to who will see the most throws (except Landry).

Stills obviously has the most familiarity with Tannehill having played all season long, neither of them has gotten the number of targets necessary to be useful in a DFS format...although if I absolutely had to pick one I'd lean towards Parker I "think", but again I wouldn't go near either one of them.

4. Gonzo

Gonzo Widerstand Administrator Finheaven VIP Donator

No problem, just be sure to start fantasy topics in the Fantasy Forum (I moved it there for you).

If you have to choose between either, I go with Parker since he's the starter and their pass defense is the worst in the league. That being said, I don't play DFS anymore, so I have no idea who else is around that price.

5. Cuse44

Cuse44 Active Member

Thanks...I see it got moved, my bad. I was leaning towards Stills...didn't know Parker was starting.

Gonzo likes this.
  6. Gonzo

Gonzo Widerstand Administrator Finheaven VIP Donator

What other WRs are available in that price range?

7. Cuse44

Cuse44 Active Member

Not sure right off hand...I think D. Funchess, P. Garcon, Robert Woods were all the same price range.

I already have Ant. Brown & Alshon Jeffrey is my big money WR's...need a 3rd cheap one

8. Blackcreekbandit

Blackcreekbandit Drunk Finheaven VIP Donator

Welcome cuse44, im from the Syracuse area myself. If i had to choose to start one or the other you have to go with Parker especially if he is getting the official start. Altho stills has that opportunity to hit a home run big point play on any given play. Stills imo underperformed bad in that Jets game. Drops everywhere it was ugly

9. Cuse44

Cuse44 Active Member

Thanks Bucket...yeah weather is starting to change lol. I actually work at SU - low key position within football operations up here, been kinda quite this week. :unsure:

10. Blackcreekbandit

Blackcreekbandit Drunk Finheaven VIP Donator

Not too get off topic but i feel like the coach got hosed out of his job. I mean the man coached with 2nd and 3rd string qbs all seasons. But anyway back to the op i even started Parker this week in one of my season long leagues. Im pretty thin at wr on that team i figured hell why not

11. Cuse44

Cuse44 Active Member

yeah coach Shafer is a great guy, injuries have been tough the past 2 years. New AD is also a very good guy and has to make his mark on the Football program. I wish the best for both of them.

Back to topic - I'm going with Parker, the Louisville freak! Just throw the ball up there and hope that wing span and catch radius takes over.

12. Ikema

Ikema FinHeaven VIP

Parker or Stills? I hate to be dwelling on the negative but they been pretty much useless so far so what does it matter?