Parker says he's playing on Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker says he's playing on Sunday

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
10415.jpg

DeVante Parker (ankle) said he'll return Week 9 against the Raiders.

Parker has been out since Week 5 but got in a couple limited practices last week ahead of the Thursday night game in Baltimore. The short week proved too much to overcome, but Parker is ready to roll on Sunday night. Jay Cutler (ribs) will also be back. Parker will return to WR3 status.
Source: Joe Schad on Twitter
Nov 1 - 3:50 PM
didn't know if this had been posted

Ozzy rules!!

WR3 status????
They mean fantasy wise. I know some people here think he's a bust because of injuries. I'm willing to wait and see. I believe if he can stay out there he will make plays for us this year and for years to come too but it is frustrating not to have him out there all the time.

Ozzy rules!!

Definitely the most talented player on the team. It remains to be seen if his body or heart let him become the best player on the team.

That’s good news for the team if he’s back healthy and on the field this week. Though now I’ll have to consider my flex options since Stills tends to not do as much when Parker is playing... :confused:

Parker playing on Sunday........oh goody

Parker vs. Cooper is my main attraction to this game, but Crabtree actually seems to be having the best year of them all.

Back
Top Bottom