Parker says he's playing on Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker says he's playing on Sunday

Definitely the most talented player on the team. It remains to be seen if his body or heart let him become the best player on the team.
Most talented player on the team. Based on what? Cam Wake would argue with that. Hes not even the best WR. Best player? Are you related to him? Just asking.

Most talented player on the team. Based on what? Cam Wake would argue with that. Hes not even the best WR. Best player? Are you related to him? Just asking.
I don't think he said Parker was the best player. He said Parker had the most talent but the talent hasn't translate yet. Maybe it will and maybe not but the talent is there. He just needs to stay healthy and prove it on the field

Ozzy rules!!

Some people really take opposing opinions to heart. Are you related to Cam Wake? Just asking.

He's been legitimately hurt. He keeps getting legitimately hurt.

It's consistently been lower body injuries with him. Some guys are built to take punishment and some guys aren't. It sucks, and I don't know if he's ever going to be 100%.

I don't think the problem with Parker is his heart or his head. I think he's just what some people would call a candybone. Then again, a lot of people feared that was the case for Aaron Rodgers early in his career, and I'd say he's still been worthwhile for the Packers.

My concern with Parker playing is that Cutler tends to xone in on guys especially Parker and since both guys are coming back from IR that is not a good thing. Cutler with the phins has tended to play like rookie not using all his weapons. Without Ajayi we are even more one dimensional with Cutler in the lineup. I know you are sick to hear this but Fasano and Caroo never caught a pass till Moore showed up. Cutler just gets rid of the ball presnap or just doesn't read the field.

We might say Parker has the most potential of anyone on the team. He has to stay on the field and do it for the long haul. He's flashed, in a good way, but I want to see a lot more.

He’ll be good for our first few three and outs (or picks, fumbles, whatever).

Then he’ll jog to the sidelines (4th and forever), look over his shoulder, run into the camera guy and shatter his sternum. Total flailed chest.

And be back in 2018, ready for another 200 yard season.

Yeah, I’m getting just a bit tired of these bozos.

He's been legitimately hurt. He keeps getting legitimately hurt.

It's consistently been lower body injuries with him. Some guys are built to take punishment and some guys aren't. It sucks, and I don't know if he's ever going to be 100%.

I don't think the problem with Parker is his heart or his head. I think he's just what some people would call a candybone. Then again, a lot of people feared that was the case for Aaron Rodgers early in his career, and I'd say he's still been worthwhile for the Packers.
Spot on. He clearly wants to play. He clearly wanted to play last week, and the week before. This isn't a case of a guy mailing it in at all like most people on here would lead on.

He is Soft , he'll be hurt again its not his fault , not everybody is built for this game...

He is Soft , he'll be hurt again its not his fault , not everybody is built for this game...

Sadly, I fear you are correct. I'm not mad at him, just don't trust his health anymore, like you say not everyone is built for this game. Hell I remember Nick Johnson in baseball wasn't even healthy enough for that game either, and there's no contact at 1st base! I doubt he wanted to be hurt all the time either, but that's just how some athletes are...

I wonder if the Ajayi trade lit a fire under Parker so he stops crying over small nicks and plays through them.

This year I did a fantasy no no. Too many phins on my team and now I have no idea who will ball. Parker or Stills? Flex Drake or Ajayi who will have the better debut?

Parker isn't up there with Clayton, Duper, OJ, Fryar, Chambers, Landry, Welker...(only by default) etc etc. I'm not understanding the Parker love fest. Right now the Parker fan club are basing it on 1.The Offense is worst in NFL and 2.Phins don't have a tall WR. That's basically it in a nutshell.
Sidenote: I want Parker to do well but....he's done nothing up to now to give him any credence or hero worship.

Back
Top Bottom