parkey has had some clutch kicks

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
7/7 on fgs, but only 4/6 on xtra points

54 yarder to beat san diego

49 yarder to tie atlanta in 4th qtr

38 yarder to beat atlanta

i feel like ive seen more missed fgs this year than any other year, he misses any of those 3 fgs and we aint winning those games.

7/7 on fgs, but only 4/6 on xtra points

54 yarder to beat san diego

49 yarder to tie atlanta in 4th qtr

38 yarder to beat atlanta

i feel like ive seen more missed fgs this year than any other year, he misses any of those 3 fgs and we aint winning those games.

Moving the extra points back has created some adventure... but that said, Parkey seems to have the "clutch gene" that you look for in kickers. He's been smooth on those long, game-changing FGs. Gase needs to buy this guy's lunch throughout the whole season. Saved two losses already w. clutch, multiple kicks. Smooth. Solid. Maybe the kicker for the foreseeable future.

LD

I might be in the minority, but I'll take a missed PAT during the game if it means the last second FGs are good.
I like Parlay even tho I didn't hate Franks.

Parkey's looked really good. Missed PATs are inexcusable but for the most part he's looked accurate with a hell of a leg.

I might be in the minority, but I'll take a missed PAT during the game if it means the last second FGs are good.
I like Parlay even tho I didn't hate Franks.

no doubt about it. cant overestimate the importance of a reliable clutch 4th qtr kicker.

I actually don't sweat a longer fg anymore. At least he has a leg to make high 50s if everything goes right (some luck). He seems to have the right leg and mental make up to be a very solid kicker.

The 2 he kicked vs Atlanta looked effortless and were right down the middle

Back
Top Bottom