PARKEY HAS TO GO!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PARKEY HAS TO GO!!!

I like the kid. But it just baffles me that he has more issues with the extra points than he does with the long FGs. Can't keep missing those.

Parkey is an amazing kicker with a huge leg and clutch, on top of that he grew up a Dolphin fan as well, he was a great find, although hack sucks. People really need to stop throwing players under the bus for minor mistakes here and there meanwhile coaches can put out endless trash here and they get a thumbs up.

Parkey is an amazing kicker with a huge leg and clutch, on top of that he grew up a Dolphin fan as well, he was a great find, although hack sucks. People really need to stop throwing players under the bus for minor mistakes here and there meanwhile coaches can put out endless trash here and they get a thumbs up.

See. No.

When you differentiate between bad playing or bad coaching.

90% of this team was here before the new staff, and they made the same mistakes and boneheaded plays. A coach can’t make a guy not be a dumb football player and or a bad one. You either got it or you don’t. Most on Miami don’t.

Nah. I think too many people would take it seriously then.

they are actually talking about trading Suh on one of the fan FB pages I follow (I know, my own fault). Couple that with unusually large Raiders crowd in our stadium last night and it puts a bad taste in your mouth.

thanks for this thread I needed it this morning lol

Trade Landry! Trade Suh! Trade Tunsil! Trade.... our next year's 1st and 2nd round picks whoever they are.. they suck!

Back
Top Bottom