Parking at Pro Player, Joe Robbie, Dolphins Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parking at Pro Player, Joe Robbie, Dolphins Stadium

cr8zylegs81

Rookie
Reaction score
lol, sorry bout the long title. I didn't get a chance to pick up a parking pass for the game this Sunday. Anyone know if I should waste the money and get one, or pay at the stadium. How much is it? Can I park in Orange Parking with cash? Please help, I'm flying down there this Sunday and bringing my whole family *which btw has an ex Jets fan in it who i have converted, prior to last game* I don't wanna have to walk wicked far from the game afterwards either though.

it was 25 dollars to park during the reg season without a parking pass. Dont think you can park near stadium without a pass. Across the street isnt a far walk.

Thanks man.....and btw, thats pretty sweet how you cropped yourselve in that pic in your sig. What prog did you use? Photoshop?

lol, sorry bout the long title. I didn't get a chance to pick up a parking pass for the game this Sunday. Anyone know if I should waste the money and get one, or pay at the stadium. How much is it? Can I park in Orange Parking with cash? Please help, I'm flying down there this Sunday and bringing my whole family *which btw has an ex Jets fan in it who i have converted, prior to last game* I don't wanna have to walk wicked far from the game afterwards either though.

$25 Cash to Park in the Orange "Cash" Lots pretty much all around the stadium. You Can Park across University Drive at people's house. Last game they were charging $10 and its a little farther than the last Cash Parking area. I'd assume they are going to charge more the playoffs maybe. I don't think the stadium is going to charge more though.

Thanks man.....and btw, thats pretty sweet how you cropped yourselve in that pic in your sig. What prog did you use? Photoshop?

yeah, i just took 5 different pics with me @ different spots on the car and made it into one! its pretty simple. It was the morning i sold it, what a sad day!! :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom