Partying with Sasquatch, Here’s how Dolphins’ Harris cashed in | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Partying with Sasquatch, Here’s how Dolphins’ Harris cashed in

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
So how does such a deal come together?

“We have a great relationship with Ryan Williams of Athletes First who’s Charles Harris’ agent,” said Tom Dixon, Jack Link’s chief marketing officer. “He let us know that Harris is a fan of Jack Link’s and we started to brainstorm ways we could be a part of the draft party at his parent’s home in Kansas City. We’re a nimble, fast-moving team, and scrappy partnerships like this are a perfect example of Jack Link’s ‘Feed Your Wild Side’ spirit.”

Harris did a good job of keeping the plan a secret — even from his guests.
Lee Allen, who coached Harris in high school, was among the many who packed Harris’ home last Thursday.
Allen said he was just settling in when “in walks this furry beast. ... I don't think anyone had a heads up. There was definitely a few screams when he walked in the room.”
Harris hopes to elicit a different kind of scream this fall. The rookie defensive end will be asked to do for the Dolphins what he did regularly at Missouri: get pressure on the quarterback.

The more sacks he collects, the more fans he gains.

And the bigger his profile, the better for Jack Link’s, which hopes this is just the beginning of a relationship between Harris and its famous mascot.
“We’re letting Charles focus on his first mini-camp and get acclimated to life as a Miami Dolphin,” Dixon said. “And, of course, we are on hand to provide him with protein-packed Jack Link’s jerky — it takes a lot of muscle to get off the line of scrimmage as fast as he does.”
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article148572899.html#storylink=rss

Funny how Harris was seen at his draft party with the Jack links stuff everywhere. Dude got paid

And i thought he was just hanging with Daytona :idk:

000       avatar1292_17.gif

That is truly awesome!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

wu5l3q.jpg

:sidelol: That he kept it secret from his guests and a couple of them freaked out.

That's how you do it.

Did you guys watch the draft? Trey wingo thought it was Chewbacca not a Sasquach :lol:

Thats great...but much like Dion Jordan...his numbers were not really impressive....I prefer players who are truly productive....versus potential, or perceived potential.

Thats great...but much like Dion Jordan...his numbers were not really impressive....I prefer players who are truly productive....versus potential, or perceived potential.

Dude I just noticed weeki wachee lol That's funny. I live In Spring Hill. Shows how small the world really is lol

Harris has 19 sacks in 3 years. Jordan had 14.5 in 4 years and was a converted WR. You tell me who had more production. Jordan was never polished as a DE. Harris is VERY polished

Harris has 19 sacks in 3 years. Jordan had 14.5 in 4 years and was a converted WR. You tell me who had more production. Jordan was never polished as a DE. Harris is VERY polished

Ya Jordan was the epitome of a combine warrior.

Unfortunately he cared too much about partying over playing.

Worst draft pick in Dolphins history and set us back.

To think we could've held onto Vernon for 8 per makes me sick while we pay Branch 9 per lol Good call FO

So we have a guy on our team who parties with Sasquatch and another who believes in mermaids but not dinosaurs. Should be an entertaining season.

He's going to follow this post up with something about Jordan Willis. Guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom