Pasadena,CA DolFans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pasadena,CA DolFans

DolPhn84LyF

Practice Squad
Reaction score
All Dolfans in the Pasadena area we should unite. I hear that Hooters in Pasadena is good place to see the games, lemme know what ya think.

Pasadena ain't too far from me, but what about ESPN Zone in Anaheim? Im down to drive anywhere within a reasonable distance.

Any games fine with me but we're gonna be outnumbered by Raider fans. Those bums are all over So. Cal.:lol: But we'd probably be on the big screen that day.

All Dolfans in the Pasadena area we should unite. I hear that Hooters in Pasadena is good place to see the games, lemme know what ya think.

i had my FF draft there last year, couple nice looking waitresses.
But thats too far of a drive for me :D

I'm not big on the Pasadena Hooters! Barney's Beanery is right across the street and may be better suited for what you want because they have screens all over the place...... Just food for thought!

Went to hooters in Pasadena and wasnt impress at all except for ****. Espnzone and the Foxsports grill are way better. I usually go to Nationals Sports bar good prices on beer/food and alot of good diehard fans.

that hooters sucks for watching a game. barney's across the street is the better bet.

Back
Top Bottom