Pass, Pass, Pass When Will It Stop!!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pass, Pass, Pass When Will It Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why are we always in the shotgun passing the ball no matter what the situation. 14-3, we have the ball in easy field goal territory but we have to play stupid, risky football. Why not just be careful and at least go up 17-3. WHY NOT DO THAT???????????? Now the momentum belongs to the Bears and of course Mohammed burns Will Allen and it's 14-10. THAT"S WHY WE LOSE GAMES BECAUSE WE PLAY LIKE MORONS!!!!!!!! What is wrong with the braintrust of this team?? We had them down. Our foot was on their throat but because of sheer stupidity and just plain dumb football we hand them a gift. Are we good enough to hand out gifts???????????? I think we all know the answer to that one. I want to unplug my TV and throw it threw the window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mularky, boy does he have to go!

mularkey gets what he wants, and he always wants to be fancy

mare

mare for all you who love him has been awefull for the last few years im sick of his sorry kicks that are killing us big time. cant cut him but damm he making his roster spot up for grabs ..... Later days after this yr!!!!!!!!

P.S kickoffrs will not get you a roster spot any moron can kick off we need to make field goals...Sorry but hmmmmm let the buzzzer sound on this guy!!!!

Bs... you assume your going to get the fieldgoal. We were plenty close to begin with, WHY pitch it back five yards and run it. we need a TD. We cannot be satisified going into the half up by only seven. We can't letup. I'm for running it but if I see us run it out of the shotgun ONE more time i'm going to strangle someone. That play never works and the whole world knows it's coming. We wasted some big plays on being stupid/conservitive.

And then to top it all off... we SPIKE the ball with two timeouts left!!!!!!!! I like saban but I cant defend that one.

BSQX4 said:
Why are we always in the shotgun passing the ball no matter what the situation. 14-3, we have the ball in easy field goal territory but we have to play stupid, risky football. Why not just be careful and at least go up 17-3. WHY NOT DO THAT???????????? Now the momentum belongs to the Bears and of course Mohammed burns Will Allen and it's 14-10. THAT"S WHY WE LOSE GAMES BECAUSE WE PLAY LIKE MORONS!!!!!!!! What is wrong with the braintrust of this team?? We had them down. Our foot was on their throat but because of sheer stupidity and just plain dumb football we hand them a gift. Are we good enough to hand out gifts???????????? I think we all know the answer to that one. I want to unplug my TV and throw it threw the window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mularky, boy does he have to go!

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Just kidding man, I know you won't, you're not that passionate.

What game are you watching? Final drive before the Halftime it was Run, Run, Run. Ronnie has a couple of nice gains - otherwise gets stopped COLD on most attempts. We again hand the ball to RB on a 3rd Down and he gets stuffed AGAIN .... setting up the Mare FG (missed) to end the Half. :dunno:

BSQX4 said:
Why are we always in the shotgun passing the ball no matter what the situation.

because realistically the offensive line has shown an inability to run block. and our best chance to run is out of the shotgun..where they think we are going to pass.thats where we have had our best runs today

Phin are you kidding me? Running out of the shotgun never works and plain sucks. Dogg I was talking about earlier. Deadish my downstairs neighbor just called the police because I did fire the Sony out the window. My bad! Maltz agrees about running out of the gun.

BSQX4 said:
Phin are you kidding me? Running out of the shotgun never works and plain sucks. Dogg I was talking about earlier. Deadish my downstairs neighbor just called the police because I did fire the Sony out the window. My bad! Maltz agrees about running out of the gun.

well im mearly pointing out that it has worked and thus far this season are the only way that ronnie has broken a play 15 or more

Back
Top Bottom