Past Super Bowls | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Past Super Bowls

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could find any full game DVDs of past Dolphin Super Bowls? I found and downloaded the 1984 and 1973 Super Bowls online, but it would be great to view the games in their entirety in DVD quality.

i work at barnes and noble in the dvd section and you can order it through them they also sell the huge ful collection of every superbowl

But they're analog quality converted to DVD basically. Better than most, but not true HD.

Anyone know where I could find any full game DVDs of past Dolphin Super Bowls? I found and downloaded the 1984 and 1973 Super Bowls online, but it would be great to view the games in their entirety in DVD quality.

Where did you find them online? I would love to see those SB's.:)

I don't know if this helps but, if you go to phinatics.com then click on forums. From there go to collector's corner. About half way down the page, you will see "Ron's World of Miami Dolphin Dvds". I think this guy has almost every Dolphin game.

Someone gave me a set of disks about two years ago and they were from Coors Light and they were of all the Super Bowls. i hope this helps in your search.

Did they even made DVDs back when the Dolphins were in the Super Bowl? I'm pretty sure BetaMax was still all the rage when they last appeared and color television was a luxury when they last won...

Back
Top Bottom