Pat Kirwan Mock draft 6.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat Kirwan Mock draft 6.0

do not see fins taking a WR at 25 at all.. would not be completely upset, I just do not seeing it happen with BP's history

kirwans view is that parcells and ireland took to unc to see nicks in the work out and took henne with him...that speaks a lot to their interest...

i dont believe you draft a wide receiver to have him contribute in year one...but guys who run nfl routes in college like nicks are hard to find...

Interesting that he has us taking Boston College's Ron Brace and Southern Cal's Fili Moala in the 2nd round.

I just dont see us taking a WR in round 1. If we do I think the FO would shock everyone and take Robiskie. I cant imagine us not taking at least 1 CB with our first 3 picks.

Moala AND Brace? Are we that thin in the Dline? No CB or LB with our first 3 picks? No way....

geez he has us taking Ron Brace at 44 and letting Darius Butler fall to the PAts at 47???? WHAT??? Is that a joke? The only way that happens is if Bellichick manages to poison one of BP's meatball subs on draft day...

BP... BEWARE BRAZILIAN SUPERMODELS POSING AS SUBWAY DELIVERY BOYS!!!

Those second round picks are not only questionable they might be downright insane.

If the draft played out like this I would have to cry myelf to sleep

I cant explain how tired i am of people saying "Look at Pacells history, he will never draft a WR in the first round"..... Just because he hasnt done it before doesnt mean he wont... doesnt mean he will either.. i'm just tired of everybody knowing Bill Parcells so well that they know what he's guna do. If they see WR as our biggest need, and a WR is the best player available according to how they rank the players, THEY WILL TAKE HIM!
So for arguments sake... Say Crabtree is still available, and the best available pass rusher is Clint Sintim... Parcells would take Sintim over Crabtree?? Answer: No, Miami takes a WR in the first round.

I cant explain how tired i am of people saying "Look at Pacells history, he will never draft a WR in the first round"..... Just because he hasnt done it before doesnt mean he wont... doesnt mean he will either.. i'm just tired of everybody knowing Bill Parcells so well that they know what he's guna do. If they see WR as our biggest need, and a WR is the best player available according to how they rank the players, THEY WILL TAKE HIM!
So for arguments sake... Say Crabtree is still available, and the best available pass rusher is Clint Sintim... Parcells would take Sintim over Crabtree?? Answer: No, Miami takes a WR in the first round.

Outstanding post!:woot:

anything is posible at 25.....the more you hear Parcells won't do something the more likely he is to do it.

Ozzy rules!!

So we pass on Darius Butler in the second round for Brace, and don't take an OLB in the first day? Implausible IMO we do that...not to mention Fili Moala. No corners, no pass rushers? Wow.

Does this guy work for the Pats? That would be the best draft of the past 5 years if they got all of those guys on the first day...scary to read honestly.

Luckily, there is no way they get all those players listed.

Back
Top Bottom