Pat White was a worse draft pick then Tedd Ginn Jr | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat White was a worse draft pick then Tedd Ginn Jr

Sounds like someone went back for 2nds when they served up the kool-aid.

Not making any excuses here because I think it was an awful pick as well. (Although truth be told I was intrigued when they drafted him) it just hasn't worked but It was for the most part a free pick (Taylor trade gave us two 2nd's) so I'm guessing they figured they would roll the dice with one of them, unfortunately they came up craps on this one.

The Ginn pick was worse because it was a 1st and not a free 'gamble' pick. Where he was taken should have been a Jake Long type pick, in other words a boring yet a long term anchor move for building a foundation.

The real question is what do you do with Pat now that you have him.

I'm not saying Pat White was a great pick because so far he hasn't shown much. Then again, I don't think he has gotten adequate playing time either.

But it STILL kills me to see how many people write off Pat White and Chad Henne yet still defend Ted Ginn with the "NFL receivers need three years to develop" argument.

I'm not saying Pat White was a great pick because so far he hasn't shown much. Then again, I don't think he has gotten adequate playing time either.

But it STILL kills me to see how many people write off Pat White and Chad Henne yet still defend Ted Ginn with the "NFL receivers need three years to develop" argument.
I dont write off henne, he was throwing darts yesterday, people have to give him time, he has a lot of talent.

At least when you drafted Ginn there was a possibility he would be a top return man and a 2nd WR.

I think the only reason Pat White was drafted was to run 2-3 plays a game with him in the Wild Cat. Unless they did like him as a possible starting QB.

i say forget white at qb, lets try him at wr coach him to be a wr has decent size and speed

we could have had sintim or massaqui

What was Parcells thinking there?

It remains to be seen if White can develop into a decent situational player. Ginn can claim to be a good kick returner if nothing else, so I'd say right now it's a toss up. I'll go out on a limb and say that neither player is going to Canton after his career is over... unless they go on a road trip lol.

they were both dumb picks but ginn wins that battle - he was a top 10 pick.

I just want to say to possum that your signature is stupid, and so is that stupid quote you have about Tebow. I guess you've never poured your life into anything that sparked an emotional reaction.

You probably poke fun at people with disabilities too. Guess what, it's YOU with the disability, you have no empathy. Way to separate yourself from the pack champ.

Back
Top Bottom