Paterno Family to Conduct own Review... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paterno Family to Conduct own Review...

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Now, I'm not an expert in the law or legal matters, but I do, however, consider myself an expert in not ****ing myself in the ass after I've been ****ed in the ass.

So correct me if I'm wrong in anyway...and remember, I am an expert in this area, but once you've dug yourself into a deep hole and you realize that you're pretty much ****ed in every direction, isn't the next step to STOP digging?

But here are the Paterno's bound and determined to right the bad name of Joey Blindeye lolol.

In a nutshell, here's basically what happened...

JoePa see a curtain and hears some moaning noises from behind the curtain and has a little peek. Behind that curtain, he spies Jerry Slammbuttsky laying pipe to a young boy.

Now, very quickly, Joey Blindeye jerks the curtain closed and stand in front of it for 13 years while smiling with that big dumb nose of his and those Coke bottle glasses on.

"Nothing to see here" says Joe Paterno. Move along.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...-lions-paternos-conduct-own-review-freeh-data

Joe Paterno's family has instructed its lawyer to form a "group of experts" to conduct a comprehensive review of the facts and conclusions presented in the Freeh report.

"We are dismayed by, and vehemently disagree with, some of the conclusions and assertions and the process by which they were developed by the Freeh Group," Wick Sollers, the lawyer for the Paterno family, said in a statement Monday. "Mr. Freeh presented his opinions and interpretations as if they were absolute facts. We believe numerous issues in the report, and his commentary, bear further review."

The Paterno family also said it will ask its team of experts and lawyers "to go beyond the report and identify additional information that should be analyzed." A review is also planned on Freeh's presentation of the facts at last Thursday's news conference in Philadelphia, Sollers said. In addition, the Paterno family has asked the Freeh Group to preserve all its records, notes and materials collected during its seven-month investigation of the Jerry Sandusky matter.

Dumb of his family to even come out and say anything..They should ask for his staute to be removed and then donate any money they can to charities.

Sadly thousands of blind PSU homers will follow this report like gospel! Joe I hire your death from cancer hurt like none other! Children had the lives ruined so you could protect your football program. How date you! As far as his family and their report well people of mitral fitness could care less what you have to say!

To pay for this review, they are undoubtably using some of the money that Paterno received after restructing his deal when he saw the feds closing in.

Jay Paterno refuses to believe the confirmed obvious and will never let this go because he won't ever be able to undue the damage his father did. For once a Paterno needs to do the right thing for these victims.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

To pay for this review, they are undoubtably using some of the money that Paterno received after restructing his deal when he saw the feds closing in.
Absolutely and whoever they are paying will tell them what they want to hear.

It's sickening that the Paterno's care more about reputation then the victims

The more this case unfolds and details arise the more I just sit here in disbelief. It is unreal to me that a man I assumed stood for integrity, loyalty, commitment and excellence was the embodiment of everything against those very values.

I'll say one thing, at one point I said Joe paid the ultimate price in death, now I say he actually got off easy.

Dear Penn State,

Are the renovations on our luxury box finished? We will be needing to use the schools private jet for the next 3 weeks. Also there wad a delay in the 5 million clearing our account causing us to lose out on occurring interest we believe you should pay the difference!

Sincerely,
The Paterno Family

I actually felt bad for his son when that report came out.

Imagine waking up the morning the Freeh report came out, turning on ESPN, and having to witness your deceased father's bones being flayed for all the world to see.

That HAD to suck.

That being said ...

It's not just a river in Egypt.

original-1.jpg

This reminds me of when OJ said he was going to conduct an investigation to find the "real killers".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom