Patriots at Chargers Official thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots at Chargers Official thread

Man watching LT makes me can't wait for Ricky to be back next year...

anybody see the punch to the helmet the Patriot player got away with?

No, it isn't the refs being selective (there weren't any around to see it) but I don't wanna see any Pats fans whining about getting away w/ murder since their last FG came as a result of a headbutt, yet they got away with a punch to the helmet.

i just cant do that: root against the team for half a yr and then make a complete 180 and root for them to become champions

i totally agree with you. football is the only sport i dont root for any of our divisional opponents. only time i would root for them is if their win would get us in the playoffs or agaisnt another divisional opponent i hated more.

anybody see the punch to the helmet the Patriot player got away with?

No, it isn't the refs being selective (there weren't any around to see it) but I don't wanna see any Pats fans whining about getting away w/ murder since their last FG came as a result of a headbutt, yet they got away with a punch to the helmet.

Yeah I wouldn't doubt Belechick teaches them how to get on the other teams nerves...w/o the refs seeing..:lol: and then the opposing team get's called for the penalty when they retaliate.

Back
Top Bottom