Patriots @ Dolphins 12/10 Not Being Flexed!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by NJPHIN34, Nov 27, 2006.

1. NJPHIN34

NJPHIN34 Seasoned Veteran

2. Bonedoc7777

Bonedoc7777 Perennial All-Pro

the country is all hot and bothered over the cowboys who would not make the playoffs in the AFC

3. DolfanISS

DolfanISS Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP

Romo is the biggest story in the NFC. They may represent the NFC in the bowl this year. I'm not, and never have been, impressed with the Bears.

4. jtrules99

jtrules99 Scout Team

when i saw that the cowboy game was the one being flexed instead of our game it really pissed me off, bc not only besides the fact i want miami to play on primetime, they always put the cowboys on primetime every single week, and the sad thing is there not even really good. they beat up on the bucs which isnt such an amazing thing, and they beat the colts at home by a td. they r only 7-4 and u here ppl talk about how they r a top 5 nfl team, it just dosent make sense to me, i think we can beat them any day of the week on any field.

5. byroan

byroan Banned Hammered

There's A LOT of good games that weekend.

6. NJPHIN34

NJPHIN34 Seasoned Veteran

Yea there are. I'd say we were definitely in the running, but probably a long shot. So much for wishful thinking.

7. Ekinger

Ekinger Well-Known Member

Niether Dallas nor the Saints need other teams to lose to make the playoffs. The only way we would have gotten flexed is if we were a serious contender for the playoffs and/or in the running to knock the Pats out. We shouldn't be flexed.

8. Aqua4Ever04

Aqua4Ever04 Banned Hammered

That's not shocking by any means. That should be a good game and I believe it was the right pick. I just hope I get the Dolphins game out here in Washington.

9. buffal0s0uljah

buffal0s0uljah Rookie

Yeah, with Romo being plastered all over the tube lately I can see why. I can't however say I'm totally sold on him yet in Dallas, even after his Thanksgiving Day performance (Tampa's D really isn't what it used to be.) BTW, according to People magazine, Jessica Simpson is dating John Mayer not Romo lol :rolleyes:

10. unifiedtheory

unifiedtheory Thank you #54...

Wow...that is a loaded weekend. We beat Jax and that weekend will go a long way towards what becomes of this season.

The question I have is, with all those GREAT AFC matchups why is NBC flexing a matchup of two mediocre NFC teams?

Wait, I forgot the networks will do anything and everything for all things Cowboy. I look forward to them getting their ***** bounced in the playoffs so I don't have to hear about them anymore.

11. Aqua4Ever04

Aqua4Ever04 Banned Hammered

I hear ya' man. I'm thrilled that the Steelers are done so we don't have to hear about them any more. I can't stand seeing the analysts trying to think of every way possible that the Steelers are still alive but are calling Miami and the Jets dead. Sure I hate the Jets, but they are a better team than the Steelers.

12. zackmandude63

zackmandude63 Poconos Phinatic!

i'd much rather hear about romo than TO

13. akfinfan

akfinfan FinHeaven VIP

They would have a better record of Romo played all year, don't be such a homer and realize the facts. Dallas is going to win their division and Miami isn't.

14. pwn3dyo

pwn3dyo FinHeaven VIP

Why would it be flexed? The Dolphins are still 5-6 and the Patriots have the divison wrapped up pending a monster meltdown.

15. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

Our game w/ Buf got moved back to 4:15PM.

16. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic FinHeaven VIP

you keep telling yourself that. THe cowboys are a hot team right now, and unlike us, they will win the division and make the playoffs.

17. endorPHINS72

endorPHINS72 Restore the greatness!

That totally sucks about getting moved from prime time!!! ****!!!!

18. jtrules99

jtrules99 Scout Team

ok fine so mab i understand if they dnt put the miami game on primetime, but why is it always the cowboys, they are on primetime every single week, at least make the ravens at chiefs at primetime game that week, that should be a better game and more intresting teams.

19. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 FinHeaven Elite

I would rather play at 1:00PM anyway

20. PhinsRock

PhinsRock A True Fan

Such homerism abounds here, why on Earth would the Fins be a good match for Flex schedule? We are a lucky 5-6, and our offense is still playing like crap.

21. SUPERDUPER85

SUPERDUPER85 Well-Known Member

No big deal everything happens for a reason. I'd rather have it be at 1 pm EST anyways, it'll be be hotter for NE and most likely in HD on the Sunday Ticket Superfan and will probably get Nantz and Simms if Miami wins this week. It's all good!

22. DolfanDaveInATX

DolfanDaveInATX A True Fan

Homerism aside:

* The winner of the Dallas/New Orleans game has the inside track at a first-round bye in the NFC.

* After Sunday's games, New England should have a three-game lead on the division with four to play, and Miami's slim playoff hopes could end with a loss to Jacksonville.

If you want to blame anybody for the NFL changing its mind about the December 10th prime-time game, blame the 53 guys who didn't realize the season started before the bye.