patriots having amazing draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

patriots having amazing draft

LoneWulF

Practice Squad
Reaction score
[mod] This belongs in the draft forum [/mod]

aurence maroney will be a star, chad jackson in the second round?

your point?

"oh no...the patriots are good at drafting!"

tell us something we didn't know.

congratulations, you win the sarcasm award. good job

LoneWulF said:
laurence maroney will be a star, chad jackson in the second round?

They shoulda picked up a CB instead of maroney. Did they actually trade up to get jackson. I think we should be more worried about Denver than the pats. Denver is makin moves.

Shows how lucky they are too. Who would have thought that they'd even have a minute CHANCE to grab Jackson in the 2nd?

I have a feeling Jackson will drop his Mr. Humble gimmick and poision the Pats once and for all.

Denver is having a good day as well IMO. Getting Walker makes them a SB contender IMO.

ya, denver is doing really weel. so is philadelphia. they wanted justice at 14 and ended up getting him in the 30's

Jackson was a great pick but I don't see Maroney as a lock to be a star, wulf.

PhinsTD said:
Denver is having a good day as well IMO. Getting Walker makes them a SB contender IMO.

They made it to the AFC championship last year! With these moves, they're gonna be TOUGH.

I sure would like to have their draft. Maroney has a chance to be special....Chad has a chance to average to good.......he appears to be a work out wonder.....not great production in college but great combine stats

Dolfan73 said:
They shoulda picked up a CB instead of maroney. Did they actually trade up to get jackson. I think we should be more worried about Denver than the pats. Denver is makin moves.

Yea because Denver is the one we are going to be battling for the Wildcard spot since we are never going to beat the friggin pats if they keep drafting so well.. they got Brady in the 6th round for heaven's sake! I agree... Maroney and Jackson already is a great draft if they pick busts from here on out, I think those two are close to sure shots. How did Jackson fall to 2nd round, that is ludicrous. He should have been 1st WR off board, top 15 pick IMO.

Actually as far as we know Jackson and Maroney for the Pats could be a bust as well as for the Broncos, although i doubt all those picks will be a failure. The draft is big true, but since all of these picks are up in the air, thats the great thing about the NFL you never know who will be good and who won't be (for the most part) so some of the teams we are saying are having a great first day, their picks may be failures come the 2006 season and the teams we are saying are having a bad day could have one or more of their picks turn their 2006 season into something special. So I'll say just wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom