Patriots inch ahead of Miami Dolphins with offseason moves | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots inch ahead of Miami Dolphins with offseason moves

1)NE will be addressing issues in the next two years that we will have resolved in the same time period
2)Pioli is a serious loss to the Patriot organization. they will feel the impact.
3)we're not privy to all information on every player acquired in FreeAgency. what appears to be an issue or a deal, might not be at all. would be very slow in casting our FrontOffice in a negative light. they have done their homework, have a plan & are moving ahead intrepidly.

Brady will not be secure in the pocket & going over the middle has now become a problem with our defense.

there will be blood

I think the Patriots will go to the Superbowl next year

our path to the big game has just started

the regimes that brought us to 1-15 put us wayyy behind the Pats

they owned us last year, have we forgotten?

I think the Patriots will go to the Superbowl next year

our path to the big game has just started

the regimes that brought us to 1-15 put us wayyy behind the Pats

they owned us last year, have we forgotten?

We split and we kick the crap out of them in NE. We also beat teams they lost to.

We split and we kick the crap out of them in NE.

with a "seasoned" QB they kicked our ***

with a very green QB we kicked their ***

with Brady they are a superior team

we are not far enough from 1-15 to be losing perspective

I would break it down thusly

QB - NE slight edge

RB - Mia edge

WR - NE edge

OL - NE slight edge

TE - push

DT - NE edge

DE - push

LB - NE slight edge

DB - NE slight edge

well stated

I think you are over rating the pats and under estimating the fins. No point in arguing about it. I think our improved Oline is going to create alot of problems for the pats I also think our rookies on the defensive side are going to better prepared this year. I think Crowder and Porter are both going to rember Matt light and are going to abuse Brady.

Is that better?

I think you are over rating the pats and under estimating the fins. No point in arguing about it. I think our improved Oline is going to create alot of problems for the pats I also think our rookies on the defensive side are going to better prepared this year. I think Crowder and Porter are both going to rember Matt light and are going to abuse Brady.

Is that better?

no

sorry about your luck then

seriously, we are both extrapolating and that is folly

nobody knows, we think we know, but we don't and we never will:d-day:

all we know is that the AFC East is gonna be a war

if the Patriots suddenly look old and their draft isn't quite a home run then we could end up on top

I hope you are right

We will contend in 2010
however, we will be a handful in 2009
and with the patriots, I say: let there be blood

The offseason isn't over yet.

One of the greatest pass rushers in NFL history is an available free agent and he wants to be a Dolphin.

The 15th ranked CB in the NFL is a FA.

Ken Lucas and JT would instantly turn the tide and more could be done in preparation for draft day.

The Phins still have some cap room and they have a few players that could be moved to get more cap room.

This story isn't over yet........................................................Or is it?

whats been the patriots upside is now with the chiefs. They signed veterans for 1 year deals and say they'll extend based on performance. The underlying necessity is the draft has to be extremely well planned. You have to hit in your picks when you take the road the pats have chosen year in and year out. Do they have the same eyes they had with Pioli? This is where we can win the "battle".

Back
Top Bottom