Patriots just landed Aqib Talib | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots just landed Aqib Talib

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Patriots acquired CB Aqib Talib from the Buccaneers for a 2013 fourth-round pick.

thats a steal for a CB like that even though he is in legal trouble all the time

Guy is a lunatic, but he's a very good corner. Potentially makes our games with them a little harder.

saw that...and they needed it...horrid secondary...talib will make a difference...

Apparently if you want to play for the Patriots, all you have to do is act like an ******* long enough for your current team to trade you for peanuts. I bet this goes the way of Albert Haynesworth...

And it's a bit easier to integrate a new CB into your defense 8 weeks into the season than it is to integrate a new WR into your offensive.

Desperation, way to be classy Patriots. What a stark contrast, we are trying to rid ourselves of headaches, where the Patriots are welcoming it. But, I guess you can't win with choir boys in the NFL.

I'm not afraid of the Patriots. Historically, it's been one or the other: HARRASS Brady and win, or give him time and he kills us. I think we will split with them. Talib is a head case. Not scared of him either. Jags got pretty good value. But This doesn't make me any more concerned about facing the Patsies than before.

If it means less of Kyle Arrington, i'm all for it :brewskis:

Eh... he's one bad move away from a year long suspension, and he was struggling early in the year outside of the Tampa 2 defense. Could workout great for the Pats, but he's a Zone CB

Back
Top Bottom