Patriots lost on purpose - Miko | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots lost on purpose - Miko

"So none of the 3rd and longs we converted mattered? Gotcha"

The score was 10-10. We still had so many drives short-circuit as usual. We still squandered good field position regularly. Remember when Jennings made the sideline catch that was reviewed and ultimately confirmed as a catch? It was still 4th and 1, and we still failed to get one yard and turned the ball over to NE at their 40 yard line. Still pathetic failure.

and you know brent grimes doesn't play well enough to deal with his wifes crap anymore

good bye grimes family

"That said, I was surprised to see how well Steven Jackson ran. He has looked like a stiff for the past few years"

He is a stiff. Our D made him look good. Where you been?

"and you know brent grimes doesn't play well enough to deal with his wifes crap anymore

good bye grimes family"

For the money, he still does play well enough. Compared to the market, he's still good value.

You want Sean Smith? Pricey as **** and will still pull the same bull **** that made us happy to see him leave in the 1st place. My memories are still clear on him. A QB couldn't throw a ball that he couldn't drop. Also, he could have blanket coverage and the WR still winds up catching the ball. He played the ball in the air horribly and still does.

So Brady's high ankle sprain was for nothing?! Poor Tommy!

"That said, I was surprised to see how well Steven Jackson ran. He has looked like a stiff for the past few years"

He is a stiff. Our D made him look good. Where you been?

He ran for 35 yards on 14 carries.

Is that your idea of good?

The defense actually played very well in that game.

Our defense made him look BAD.

he hit the hole hard and was pushing forward which he has not been doing the last few seasons.

Yep, just trying to lose with Brady in 4th qtr. Silly ****.

10020421_H16719095600x433-1.jpg

"and you know brent grimes doesn't play well enough to deal with his wifes crap anymore

good bye grimes family"

For the money, he still does play well enough. Compared to the market, he's still good value.

You want Sean Smith? Pricey as **** and will still pull the same bull **** that made us happy to see him leave in the 1st place. My memories are still clear on him. A QB couldn't throw a ball that he couldn't drop. Also, he could have blanket coverage and the WR still winds up catching the ball. He played the ball in the air horribly and still does.

yes...I have visions of sean smith at $12 mil per dancing in my head...you got me

For the sake of society, that's one beyotch who really should be spayed!

Yes I doubt BB wanted home field throughout the playoffs. Having to potentially go on the road for the AFC Championship game with a wounded team is not a difficult task. :rolleyes2:

If Tom Coughlin is the coach, we don't hear from Miko Grimes.

I cannot understand anyone's POV that thinks the Pats didn't try and win this past Sunday. They had literally everything to play for.

The fact is they are simply a hurt team right now, with a very AVG at best OL. The Pats didn't put out their best, due to injury or injury concerns and the fact is either did we. It is what it is.

[video=youtube;3ncVyxQRw70]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ncVyxQRw70[/video]

November '15
South Florida weather fine
It was business as usual
In police room 619
Oh Miko, Miko, because Miko
Husband's career, husband's career
Career is dead
Career is dead...

When I try and post online
I can't see any threads
The outside world is blocked alright
With lots of Omar cred
Husband's career, Husbands career
Career is dead
Career is dead.

You can blow out the Dolphins
But you can't blow out their fans
Once the video goes up online
The Vine will blow it higher
Husband's career, husband's career
Career is dead

And the eyes of Miami are
watching now
watching now

She's a complete idiot. We need to get rid of her and Brent. These distractions are not worth the time of the Miami Dolphins organization.

Also I'm so damn sick of hearing about the Patriots dodging Pittsburgh. The Steelers have NEVER beaten the Patriots in a meaningful game in the ENTIRE Tom Brady era. The Jets, who have done it once, have done it more times than Pittsburgh has. Now if this was the Ravens, well maybe that's a different story.

Back
Top Bottom