Patriots luckiest team evet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots luckiest team evet

I'm still in awe.... 1/2 yard line, you have Lynch... you have clock and a TO... is there any question???

Giants got pretty lucky vs. the Pats too.

That catch to set up Seattle near the goal line was pretty damn lucky too.

It is what it is, Seattle was celebrating in the 3rd quarter as if the game was sealed up. They deserved to lose this one.

That's a total dolphins play call. I could see us calling the bone head play.

when I see stuff like that it makes me think the NFL is rigged which I believe that anyway

Watch us get picked to play opening night in New England.

No. They reserve the opening game for good teams to face the champs.

Indy, Denver, or Pittsburgh, or Dallas will be the game.

The REAL Darren Bevell shows up with the WORST coaching decision in the history of football.

One thing is for sure. No matter what happens you will NEVER see a play call worse than that again. Thats a once in a lifetime blunder to witness.

Seahawks deserved to lose. The Pats didn't deserve to win, but Seattle deserved to lose.

Only one explanation....

Belichick is a Sith Lord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd and goal, you got beastmode and you pass. Worst playcall of all time. If you loose by giving the ball to beastmode I'll accept that but everyone knew that the pats were not going to stop him three times in a row.

One thing is still true, the last time the Pats lost the first game of the season they won the Super Bowl. We beat them this year the first game...they win the Super Bowl. I hate **** right now.

No. They reserve the opening game for good teams to face the champs.

Indy, Denver, or Pittsburgh, or Dallas will be the game.
Its the Pats though and the NFL will think of giving them an easy one to start like they did in 2005. Their games against Indy, Dallas, and Denver are on the road.

That's a total dolphins play call. I could see us calling the bone head play.

Yep...if Miami lost a Superbowl like this I think I would be hanging myself from the rafters. It was second down....you gotta give it to Beast Mode. Damn now we have to hear about the Brady slurpfest forever. Makes me sick. I bet Goodell doesn't do anything over inflategate....cheating wins.

I don't know how a team recovers from an ending like that. It was literally falling forward and winning. That coach must be beside himself.

Back
Top Bottom