patriots play the undefeated saints next 5-0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

patriots play the undefeated saints next 5-0

MarshallFin1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
which means if we win our next game and the saints beat the pats, we tie for the division lead?

Our bye week throws a wrench in the ability to be tied with them. Since we don't play next week, if the Patriots lose to the Saints, they would still be in 1st place because they would be 4-2 and we would be 3-2. If we beat the Bills we would improve to 4-2 but the Patriots play the Jets on that same day. So either we would still be in second(Pats 5-2, Miami 4-2) or alone in 1st(Miami 4-2, Patriots 4-3).

We'll be a 0.5 game back if they're 4-2 and we're 3-2.
If we beat the Bills and the Patsies be the Jest, we'll still be a 0.5 game behind at 4-2 and the Patsies at 5-2.

we should just worry about beating the patriots in a few weeks if we want to have a chance at the division.

however, if we somehow lost to freaking thad lewis at qb for the bills, the dolphins should not bother showing up at foxboro for that game.

The Pats already beat the Jests and the Bills even if we beat the Bills the Pats would have at least one more win in the division.
Lets beat the Bills and worry about the Pats when we play them, I saw most of the game in Cinci and if RT played like Brady they all be calling for Moore

The Pats already beat the Jests and the Bills even if we beat the Bills the Pats would have at least one more win in the division.
Lets beat the Bills and worry about the Pats when we play them, I saw most of the game in Cinci and if RT played like Brady they all be calling for Moore

Thad Lews is starting this week for them, but why do I get the feeling that Matt Flynn will be starting against us?

beating the pats for us is never easy, but who knows, maybe new Orleans will show us how its done.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

we need to just run over buffalo, get our rhythym back.

I wouldn't count on the Patriots losing to the Saints. There is a good chance that they will be 6-1 when the Dolphins play them. Which is one reason why winning that Baltimore game was so important. If the Dolphins beat the Bills in two weeks they COULD still be playing for first place in the division. If they had beaten Baltimore they WOULD be playing for first place.

If the Dolphins fail to to improve their blocking up front I really wouldn't worry about what the Patriots or any other team is doing because the Dolphins won't be sniffing the playoffs.

However if the Dolphins do improve their blocking up front then things will be a whole lot different. The Patriots have a tougher schedule the rest of the way. So the Dolphins will have a shot at the Division if they can just improve their offensive line and get healthy on defense. Just hope that losing the game against the Ravens doesn't come back to haunt us.

I wouldn't count on the Patriots losing to the Saints. There is a good chance that they will be 6-1 when the Dolphins play them. Which is one reason why winning that Baltimore game was so important. If the Dolphins beat the Bills in two weeks they COULD still be playing for first place in the division. If they had beaten Baltimore they WOULD be playing for first place.

If the Dolphins fail to to improve their blocking up front I really wouldn't worry about what the Patriots or any other team is doing because the Dolphins won't be sniffing the playoffs.

However if the Dolphins do improve their blocking up front then things will be a whole lot different. The Patriots have a tougher schedule the rest of the way. So the Dolphins will have a shot at the Division if they can just improve their offensive line and get healthy on defense. Just hope that losing the game against the Ravens doesn't come back to haunt us.

agreed. although i deff think the saints have the ability to beat the pats in foxboro, the pats rarely lose 2 games in a row. also, the saints r not the same mighty offense they r inside there dome, and it is possible gronk maybe coming back this week.

truth is, we need to take care of business vs the pats for any chance at the division. we lost to the ravens, so now we cant afford to drop a game vs teams such as the chargers, panthers, bills or jets for example.

split with the pats, and we can afford to lose 1 more game outside of that. otherwise, we r looking at wildcard or nothing.

we dolphin fans like to say how our toughest part of the schedule is done with, and while thats true, after this week, the pats will have already played the saints, falcons, bengals ( who we still need to play) went to buffalo which will not be an easy game in late december especially if manuel is playing.

all i know is that if we were to lose to buffalo the week following our bye, this place is going to be insane in a bad way and no one would be able to blame them.

pats put up 6 points on cincy w/ an overrated andy Dalton. brees will chew upnew England.

well the referees did it again by not calling 3 interference plays on Julio jones and not happy with that they called offensive pass interference WTF !!!!!!! this league is screwed. the jets are 3-2 also.

if someone gave me 1000$ to bet on this game il put everything on the saints to win it. Jimmy graham, drew brees, sproles, coltston, too much firepower on that saints offense as we have learned.

Back
Top Bottom