Patriots power struggle? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots power struggle?

BS.....I don't believe one bit of it

Ozzy rules!!

Word is there is some upper level rift in NE. Ross must break the bank, give him part ownership, whatever, to bring him to Miami. He will get rid of Tannehill and fix the OLine, once and for all.

We will see in the morning, but I tend to believe this. There has been whispers about this in the past few weeks. Something about the Jimmy G trade caused some damage.

Sounds like maybe Brady intends on playing for a few more years and was scared B.B. would replace him with Jimmy G so forced Kraft to force the issue and trade him away.

Meanwhile, BB probably wanted to continue his legacy with Jimmy G who he knew could pick up where Brady left off.

If that’s what went down, I could see B.B. skipping town to NY and trying to cement his legacy by winning a SB without Brady.

I doubt it but this kind of thing has happened before in sports. Jimmy Johnson/Jerry Jones.....Shaq/Kobe, Lebron/Kyrie. We can only hope this could help end that NE dynasty sooner than we thought.

Word is there is some upper level rift in NE. Ross must break the bank, give him part ownership, whatever, to bring him to Miami. He will get rid of Tannehill and fix the OLine, once and for all.

no...

I hope N.E don't win another superbowl. that is getting be terrible. I don't see bills, jets or dolphins taking over afc east for another 3 to 4 yr.

Back
Top Bottom