Patriots power struggle? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots power struggle?

g6Dvb.gif

Lord God in heaven we pray that this nightmare of a dynasty crumbles like the Roman Empire.

I just want to get this in before the haters, drunk on hateraid, embarrass themselves. They can thank me when they sober-up.

What do you have against the Roman Empire?

Ozzy rules!!

Bring B.B. to Miami!

Maybe Gase can hire him as another offensive puppet. Just what the ego maniac Gase needs is another guy giving advice only for him to do it himself.

The Master Part 2 starring Adam Gase and Joachin Phoenix.

Word is there is some upper level rift in NE. Ross must break the bank, give him part ownership, whatever, to bring him to Miami. He will get rid of Tannehill and fix the OLine, once and for all.

Won’t happen. If he leaves NE he is running straight to the waiting arms of the Maras. NYG is the perfect fit for him. A place he is familiar with. A place with some pieces he can work with. And a vet QB who beat him twice and a pick where he can draft a young franchise QB to replace him.

Holy Moly, long run, Bradys partner in that health thing banned by Beli...hmmm, riff may be true. I won't shed a tear.

Ozzy rules!![/QUOTE

Ozzy rules!!
nothing per se. Only stating that it crumbled !! It was an epic period yet we all know the Romans took a lot of their ideas from Greece and ancient Egypt.

Mass Murder, Slavery, Pedophilia...just to name a few.
Oh for a minute there I thought you were referring to the Patriots organization. Very similar however.

Cheating culture going back to 1982 snow plow game. Spygate. Deflategate. Tuck rule. It goes on and on. This crumbling can't happen soon enough.

Okay, quick poll. If they separate who will have more success without the other, Brady or Belichick?

Back
Top Bottom