Patriots RELEASE AJ Francis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots RELEASE AJ Francis

back to miami please AJ

I wouldn't ps him.

"oh hey UDFA guy, thx for handing our playbook to NE, want your spot back?"

You gotta draw a line somewhere. And that's it IMO. And just to remind everyone how much we overrate him, we cut him, and did NE, and NE is desperate for depth at DT.

I wouldn't ps him.

You gotta draw a line somewhere. And that's it IMO. And just to remind everyone how much we overrate him, we cut him, and did NE, and NE is desperate for depth at DT.

You realize he turned down an offer for their PS to go to ours and then they claimed him, right? He had no choice but to go, and you are just guessing that he divulged anything. Maybe they cut him because he refused.

Well I hope Miami brings him back. The guy didn't want to go to New England to begin with. So hopefully we bring him back.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

I wouldn't ps him.

:rolleyes2: its clearly his fault the pats claimed his contact, sure he turned down the pats ps to join us BUT WE SHOULD TOTALLY PINISH HIM EH? Idiotic post

You realize he turned down an offer for their PS to go to ours and then they claimed him, right? He had no choice but to go, and you are just guessing that he divulged anything. Maybe they cut him because he refused.

Nope, I actually forgot that, and those are great points.

The Pats also had Bumphis in for a visit, wonder what came of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pats seem to be very interested in our players, its a good sign IMO...

:rolleyes2: its clearly his fault the pats claimed his contact, sure he turned down the pats ps to join us BUT WE SHOULD TOTALLY PINISH HIM EH? Idiotic post

You do realize that the pats have one DT behind there 2 starters and he was a UDFA also, and was a teammate of Francis. So Francis goes Undrafted, we cut him, pats who actually need a DT cut him..

OMG sign him immediately!

You cannot poach a practice squad player from another team and then place that player on your practice squad. NE had to offer him a rookie contract.

AJ probably wants to -/;;@&$)((&(; over BB & NE

NE teases the newly engaged AJ with a 400k contract and then cuts him the day before the Nfl season begins

If we bring him back to our practice squad for 6k a week, we could activate him on NE game day and he will be in destroy and kill mode.

I bet David Canter gets pissed again if Francis is signed lol

Back
Top Bottom