Patriots trying to sign Suh | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots trying to sign Suh

I don't see it, Pat's wont spend that much money and I don't see him buying into the Patriot way. Bill wont stand for freelancing in the defense, that's why they jettisoned Jamie Collins to Cleveland
Jaime Collins isn't Ndomukong Suh.

Our nightmare scenario. They will sign him, and he will be there until he retires solidifying the line like Wilfork for so many years. Terrible move by us that they can capitalize on. Pathetic

Good riddance! SUH sucks. He's a cancer, not a leader, not a team first guy. He's too smart for his own good. Have I missed anything? In case the sarcasm didn't come thru, sarcasm intended.
Throw your food tray on the floor and call him a bully. That'll do it.

And my mind immediately goes to the annual reports of Suh destroying our interior line in training camp.

I can just imagine him walking through our o-line with Pouncey in his left hand and another lineman in his right hand and another draped around his waist as he bodyslams Tannehill.

just read pats wouldn’t budge on giving Amendola a raise , because they are trying to sign Suh.

Please don’t let this happen!

Read it where? Has Suh been released yet? If not no one can sign him.

Ndomukong Suh hasn't exactly been Ndomukong Suh. I don't remember seeing our Pass Rush or Run defense get significantly better with him.

60 million for 15.5 sacks and a whopping 108 tackles and 2 forced fumbles. We didn't get much value from that deal.

Everybody has to forget Mike T. Word is Adam Gase is pulling the strings for player acquisitions and releases.

84355503.gif

Ndomukong Suh hasn't exactly been Ndomukong Suh. I don't remember seeing our Pass Rush or Run defense get significantly better with him.
Suh has been fine. He did what he was overpaid to do. On a team like NE, he'll have more of an impact because he'll be on a MUCH better team.

Back
Top Bottom