Pats D not looking to good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats D not looking to good

kmbond123

kmbond123
Reaction score
wow!! what a nice thing to see a pats loss to start the new season --made my week !!
on a side note --be safe my Florida friends --get out of this storms way-- please !!!

I didn't even know they played. Thursday night football is horrible. Glad they lost though!

Maybe dial it back a bit.... they will come out strong as ever in no time

Yeah we've seen this before. Though their defense is questionable they have Belichik. I'n sure he'll get it fixed.

Not really into the NFL this week with the approaching storm and it wont even effect this area. Stay safe friends in Florida. Hopefully a miracle keeps the damage to a minimum

Reactions: BSQ
They looked strong on offensive and specials. However, they may have lost Danny Amedela? to a 3rd concussion.

Their LB corps is terrible is Hightower is hurt for awhile.

Their secondary isn't ok. Nothing extraordinary about them.

DL is a weakness.

Not a good defense at all, their O lost their best WR. I'm certain they'd take a step back this season.

They sure got plenty of help from the zebras during the game though...Goalline 1st qtr and they call holding on the pats line BUT WAIT...Lets call one on the defense too so they "offset" ...Then Brady hops around back there for what seemed like 5 minutes on another drive and finally the whistle blows because we all know linemen hold when that much time is taken but guess who they called the holding on? DEFENSE ...what a joke.
Just a couple of many questionable calls that went their way and I just watched the 1st half. KC must have beat them down pretty good to overcome the bias...

It's not, but with this monster storm coming, people really aren't too concerned with football right now. But you're right, despite what some may believe Bellicheat made some mistakes this off-season, and NE will suffer as a result.

They sure got plenty of help from the zebras during the game though...Goalline 1st qtr and they call holding on the pats line BUT WAIT...Lets call one on the defense too so they "offset" ...
Just the 1st of many questionable calls that went their way and I just watched the 1st half. KC must have beat them down pretty good to overcome the bias...

I felt like that second running into the kicker penalty could've been roughing.

Their defense showed a lack of range sideline to sideline and KC took advantage of it. KC spread them out and attacked the ends and when NE tried to cheat, the hit them up the middle. Alex Smith looked great.

Back
Top Bottom