Pats still the Beast of the East.......... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats still the Beast of the East..........

Pat's are not looking good, but something to keep in mind:

'14 we hung 33 pts on them in the opener, the Chiefs scored 41pts on them in week 4, and they started the season 2-2 with a lot of talk about their dynasty finally coming to an end.

So as delighted as we might get over this game, they adjust better than any team in the NFL as the season progresses.
It'll shut up all the undefeated talk I keep hearing up here in New England. Talked with several people who put money on 16-0 and 19-0 this year.

Chiefs running roughshod on that vaunted Pats D
They lost too much as far as pass rushers go:

No more Chris Long
Ealy was a bust of an acquisition
Ninkovich retired
Their first 1st rd pick DE out for the season.

New England has a weakness, but you need an O-line to give your QB time to exploit it. Hopefully Miami is paying close attention tonight.

Gronk looks like he's gotten lazy. Looks sluggish, maybe it's just his first real action is so long or the injuries are catching up but he just practically begs for a flag every time he can't get open.

Good ol' power sweep to seal the game, and an inside zone run to put it out of reach. Great blocking.

Pat's are not looking good, but something to keep in mind:

'14 we hung 33 pts on them in the opener, the Chiefs scored 41pts on them in week 4, and they started the season 2-2 with a lot of talk about their dynasty finally coming to an end.

So as delighted as we might get over this game, they adjust better than any team in the NFL as the season progresses.
Maybe so but one thing for sure this isn't the best team NE has had since 07 like alot of people where hyping them to be. Especially on the defensive side.

Last edited:
Gronk looks like he's gotten lazy. Looks sluggish, maybe it's just his first real action is so long or the injuries are catching up but he just practically begs for a flag every time he can't get open.

Maybe I am only one that noticed or read too much into it, but if you go back/watch replay that will probably be ran on NFL Network, during the anthem Gronk looked really spaced out and almost hurt facial expression wise, might be something that wasn't brought up/known, or it could just be he was preparing himself but we usually see him "Gronk" like pregame. Not making excuses for him nor Patriots, hell if they are about to decline it works in our favor but again as I said earlier, something just seems off with the team overall.

Unreal....I can't believe what I'm seeing out of KC.

Brady just fell down lol. I don't even think he was hit. Lmfao!

Either Alex Smith is really underrated or terrified of losing his job to Mahomes.

Back
Top Bottom