Pats/Texans game, Colts/Bills game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats/Texans game, Colts/Bills game

there is no way the Texans will win this game... I despise the NE Paytoilets!

i despise the patriots sooo much

*puke* grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!! I HATE THE 2 LUCKIEST NINCUMPOOP TEAMS EVER!!! JETS AND PATRIOTS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE PATRIOTS! I HATE THE PATRIOTS!

The Jets fans are all proclaming the east is thiers and that Chad is the greatest QB in the league. The Pats make me sick, this team is such a fraud, how can a team time and time again get all of these breaks. HOW??????????????????

even when there was 2 minutes left and the Paytoilets were done by 7 I still new that they would win the game. I hate them!

SCrew them. They know how to win against advirsity. Miami chocked when playing the Texans. That's the difference. Losers with talent and no balls choak. Winners with no Talent and balls win.

i offically rename vinateri, his new name is MARE, now he will miss the field goal that he should hit easily to win

Oh .. When the Patriots eventually run out of lady luck. they will fall HARD!

0-17 in 2004.. Karma baby..

I HATE THE PATRIOTS!

The pats make me sick. I don't think there is a team that has won more in the NFL with luck, ever.

No he will now become the real one.

Back
Top Bottom