Patsies sign DT AJ Francis to Practice Squad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patsies sign DT AJ Francis to Practice Squad

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Time to go get DT AJ Francis back from the Patsies, He turned down the
Patsies for the practice squad and Bellicheck said FU and signed him to the
active roster only to now cut him and sign him to the practice squad.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/1050424-pats-release-wr-quentin-sims-ps-sign-dt-aj-francis.html

Miami should sign him to the active roster and keep him there to replace Starks
next year if need be!!!

I hate Boston used to live (Southie and Charlestown) there nothing there but hood wanna be's. And I hate anything
to do with one of the most corrupt cities in America, that's right good old bean eater town.

When they fall on their faces for good and that day is coming I will be one of the happiest
men alive!

LOL Alright Miami!

Who is AJ Francis and why is there so much talk about a practice squad guy?

Boy. Ive never seen so much discussion about a practice squader. We dont need him. Sad to say we need OLmen and Defenses (non DL).

AJ Francis is the yearly UDFA that shines against 3rd stringers in pre-season games.

Bottom line is, we are loaded at D line and this team has no use for him right now. Apart from that who do you cut to bring in Francis?

Unless he is that spectacular of a project to just sign him and have him ride the bench for a year.

He was on of the best FA Miami signed this off season. The kid could really rush the passer from the DT position too.
They never should have put him on the practice squad.

I don't see us signing a DT to the roster until some of our DBs are healed up. At that point we can probably cut R.J. Stanford and get a 5th WR on the roster or some other position.

AJ Francis is the yearly UDFA that shines against 3rd stringers in pre-season games.

Bottom line is, we are loaded at D line and this team has no use for him right now. Apart from that who do you cut to bring in Francis?

That is a good question... one of the many DB I would think. Yeah I know they are thin at DB but this kid is the real deal imo. He is worth working
with like Miami did with Solai. And they are going to need him next year as Starks will be gone for sure.

Why move this is this not about a Miami player? Wired if you ask me to move it.
Moving it in effect kills this thread stupid stupid.

It's not about a Miami player, it's about a NE player. Also he is a practice squad guy and a non factor.

With all the injuries to skill positions on offense, they have been needing to free up roster spots to do some fiddling. Not a surprise that one of the last-signed guys ends up as part of the shuffle.

Back
Top Bottom