Patterson Or Allen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patterson Or Allen?

If Patterson is there I pull the trigger. If not then I'd go Keenan Allen unless someone falls unexpectedly like Milliner or Demontre Moore, which I don't see happening.

At 12? neither. But if FA is a nightmare and we miss on both Jennings and Wallace then Patterson would be my pick.

Take the sure thing not potential. Keenan will make plays after the catch.

So why do people keep saying he does nothing after catch?
I think it's because his level of play dropped off from his sophomore year. In his sophomore season you saw more YAC, making spectacular catches, adjusting his body to the ball, etc. In his junior season you see less of it. Allen is the more complete receiver but EVERYONE is going off of potential for Patterson which can come back and bite you in the you-know-what, see AJ Jenkins. Personally I wouldn't take neither as the receivers after them are not that huge of a drop off.

I don't take either at pick 12. There will be a plethora of good WRs with our top second round pick even if we fail during free agency again this year.

Patterson all the way..

[video=youtube_share;RjxkQXlCAfE]http://youtu.be/RjxkQXlCAfE[/video]

Between the two I would take Allen, because he is more of a polished player, but at #12 I want the BPA and I dont think its either of these 2.

Back
Top Bottom