Paul Kruger anybody????! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paul Kruger anybody????!

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
This guy is an absolute beast with one kidney I say we still draft him in the 1st!!!

I dont think there is another defensive line player who will be better than Kruger at 25...

yes I have. Who do you think is a better dline player at that pick than Kruger (provided that that person is available)?

First he wouldn't be a Dline player...at best he would be a OLB...and we already Roth who is better.

Freddy Krugers best position would be DE on a 4-3 team.

Rich Gosselin of the Dallas Morning News has us taking him.......I think he would be there with our 2a for sure!

yes I have. Who do you think is a better dline player at that pick than Kruger (provided that that person is available)?

Kruger would be there at our pick...and again in the 2nd round.

If we're not taking an OLB in the first, Lawrence Sidbury in the middle rounds could be a nice pick up.

I love Kruger, but dunno about the first round. It is interesting to point out that he is extremely athletic (was recruited to Utah as a QB), and does have experience dropping into coverage.

Though I dunno about us taking him in the first, I could see him sneaking into the first round.

Back
Top Bottom