PC's Week 4 Picks: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PC's Week 4 Picks:

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
little self-indulged experiment, sorry... i'll try to give 3 picks (20 units) a week and stay above 52.5%... and yes i'll submit them before kickoff, and i'll document results... pass or fail...

2-2 last week, but still horrible, as the top two plays lost. Need to pick it up!

Week 4:
1. San Fran/Ariz. over (43.5). Have you seen the injuries to an already bad San Fran secondary? (6u).
2. Cowboys (+3.5) at Oakland. Raiders run defense has improved, but their pass defense is horrendous. Same could be said for Dallas' struggling secondary, making the over an enticing play. But not at 47. The 3.5 is always better to take than give. The linesmakers/bettors feel Oakland has faced three powerhouses and deserve respect despite being 0-3. I feel differently. (5u).
3. Detroit/TB over (34): Just too low. Detroit allowing 4.7 yards per rush, and now have lost their best cover corner -- Fernando Bryant. They've had two weeks to prep, and Harrington MUST get untracked. Their receiving trio will be determined to produce. (5u).
4. Texans (+10) at Cincinnati. For all the Bengals' success thus far, they're still allowing opponents to rush for a 4.6 avg. The Texans have pledged to lean on D. Davis. That, and a heavy injury report for Cincy make Houston a decent play with the heavy points. (4u).

Week 3:

1. Cowboys -6 at San Francisco: Cowboys 34, 49ers 31. (7u). LOSS
Beginning to believe, based on the results, that the Dallas secondary is vasty overrated.
2. Giants +5.5 at San Diego: Chargers 45, Giants 23. (5u). LOSS
Stupid, stupid, stupid....
3. Jags +3 at Jets: (4u). WIN. Jags 26, Jets 20.
Jet fans: May day! May day! May day!
4. Patriots +3 at Pittsburgh: Patriots 23, Steelers 20. (4u). WIN
Angry World Champs getting a field goal against a team that hasn't been tested? Only multiple injuries in the Pats' secondary kept this from being a higher play.

Week 2 review:
1. Jags +9 at Indy: (8u) Colts 10, Jags 3. WIN: Anyone agree Jacksonville got jobbed on that final pass play?
2. Giants/Saints over 43.5: (7u) Giants 27, Saints 10. LOSS: Lots of opportunities for the extra touchdown needed. Horn's pylon fumble hurt.
3. Arizona -1. (5u) Rams 17, Cards 12. LOSS: What is it about the Cardinals? They just never get it together.
Total: 1-2, -4u.

Week 1:
1. Ravens +3: (8u)... Colts 24, Ravens 7 LOSS
2. Giants (-2): (7u)... Giants 42, Cards 19 WIN
3. Packers/Lions over (46): (5u). Lions 17, Packers 3 LOSS
Total: 1-2, -6u..... tough week...
Season total: 4-6; -14 units

Back
Top Bottom