Pederson goes full circle from Shula to champion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pederson goes full circle from Shula to champion

terphin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Pederson finished out the Shula's record breaking victory in Philadelphia after Scott Mitchell got knocked out in that game, then goes and wins the title for that same city. Congrats to the guy and maybe one day soon we will know the feeling again of being champs

Great interview with him and Foles on NFL Network just now. The moment is definitely not too big for either of them.

he was as aggressive as I have ever seen. if Brady and Bellichick remain, the formula for the NFL is there to beat them

Well coached and well prepared game, they will be a force for a long time.

I'm happy for him man.....he coached a damn good game.

He could have been the young Don Shula Ross wanted.

We might have some coaching problems, but a far bigger issue is our roster problem. Pederson may be an upgrade in the coaching department but this roster is god-awful and saddled with some of the worst contracts in the NFL.

We might have some coaching problems, but a far bigger issue is our roster problem. Pederson may be an upgrade in the coaching department but this roster is god-awful and saddled with some of the worst contracts in the NFL.

Such a short sighted response. Things can change very quickly in the NFL. The Eagles were 7-9 2 seasons ago.
The roster is not God awful. That is a huge exaggeration.
Some of those so called contracts can be eliminated, with Suh being the exception. But Suh remains a dominant player at his position.

I definitely agree with the coaching issues. Gase is way too conservative and predictable. I didn’t see any of that **** last night even with a backup QB.

Back
Top Bottom