Penalties and missed opportunities | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penalties and missed opportunities

kmbond123

kmbond123
Reaction score
we had our chances last night --many of them-- we just could not get over the hump we started many drives in good position --we just kept screwing it up -penalties no deep throws ??? ect ect --our running backs look ok -- D played fairly good-- Cutler in 1st half was like 17 of 18 --but no deep throws ?? --something has to give here or we may not win more then 2 or 3 more games this year ???
--and Stills and his kneeling buddys are just a distraction --they should be made to sit out a game for that stuff its getting old already ------------

we had our chances last night --many of them-- we just could not get over the hump we started many drives in good position --we just kept screwing it up -penalties no deep throws ??? ect ect --our running backs look ok -- D played fairly good-- Cutler in 1st half was like 17 of 18 --but no deep throws ?? --something has to give here or we may not win more then 2 or 3 more games this year ???
--and Stills and his kneeling buddys are just a distraction --they should be made to sit out a game for that stuff its getting old already ------------

Nope.

I saw some reasons for optimism, as we're seeing what Gase has wanted to do for a while. Pass blocking was MUCH better without Ajayi, but, yeah, would have been nice to see some deep throws. I'm figuring this season will be mostly wasted. We'll probably go 8-8 and miss the playoffs. Then Gase can get another chance to draft/sign more players HE wants.

I'm sorry but it is a distraction. I wnat 100% football from these players now. team rule changed for 3 players is not right
I think the media makes it a distraction. Not the players playing.

I'm sorry but it is a distraction. I wnat 100% football from these players now. team rule changed for 3 players is not right
you are so right ---no need for this stuff when the play on the field is below avg.---

Back
Top Bottom