Penn State Ex-Coach, Others Charged in Child Sex Case | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penn State Ex-Coach, Others Charged in Child Sex Case

Well this puts every other NCAA violation in perspective. Sickest thing I've ever heard. Penn St is done. Joe Pa's legacy gone. The old buzzard should just be grateful if he avoids the lowest circle of hell. People defending him revolt me. Legally covering your *** doesn't absolve you of the moral obligation to do something when some creep is *** raping little kids in your showers. Everyone aware of the scandal sound like gutless wretches not worth the oxygen they're stealing. They can never live it down and are damned by their inaction.

I don't think I've ever even seen a Nittany Lion to be honest.

Is that like the opposite of a cougar? I hooked up with a couple of cougars before.

3126542_o-1.gif

Why would you want to cover up something as disgusting as this?

I'd have lit the dude on fire.

Why would you want to cover up something as disgusting as this?

I'd have lit the dude on fire.

I don't get it man.

Someone tells JoePa, "Hey Slammbuttsky is raping kids on campus."

JoePa tells the AD and then JoePa sees Slammbuttsky back on campus at Ped State.

Really? Something didn't go off in your head that hey this isn't right. Slammbuttsky shouldn't ever be back on campus.

:idk:

They saw the dude raping some kid. Why wasn't he arrested on the spot?

Because McQueary is a gutless ******* who seen it, and then ran to his daddy before telling Paterno in the morning. Of course, McQueary's dad sounds like quite the douche himself to tell his son to just come home and we can tell Paterno in the morning than to actually contact the police and tell his son to go stop that crime from being committed any further.

I don't know. Seems like it'd be a shocking thing for anyone to just walk in on, plus he was like 22 or 23? I can see it happening. It's easy to sit here and play MMQB, and call a kid a "gutless *******" from the anonymity of a computer screen, but no one's ever been in that position on here before (that I know of).

He was a kid. He probably freaked out. He told his dad, who told Paterno. Why Paterno or the AD didn't do anything, I still have no idea.

I don't know. Seems like it'd be a shocking thing for anyone to just walk in on, plus he was like 22 or 23? I can see it happening. It's easy to sit here and play MMQB, and call a kid a "gutless *******" from the anonymity of a computer screen, but no one's ever been in that position on here before (that I know of).

He was a kid. He probably freaked out. He told his dad, who told Paterno. Why Paterno or the AD didn't do anything, I still have no idea.

Never been there, but I feel certain Id call 911 at a minimum,

Because McQueary is a gutless ******* who seen it, and then ran to his daddy before telling Paterno in the morning. Of course, McQueary's dad sounds like quite the douche himself to tell his son to just come home and we can tell Paterno in the morning than to actually contact the police and tell his son to go stop that crime from being committed any further.

So wait...a grad assistant turned to a nationally trusted individual known for running a honest program for +40 years, and that individual did not follow up on the incident...and the grad assistant is at fault.

Multiple school officials in a position of power, who the grad assistant did testify to, ignored all the evidence and helped cover up the evidence....and the grad assistant is at fault.

At the end of the day McQueary turned to people legally responsible for turning in criminal activity....and those individuals did not do so. And now they are up on criminal charges.

Of all the wrong that went on in this case, Mike McQueary did the absolute least. The list for "gutless *******s" goes on infinitely before it lands on McQueary. While he should have called the police, he did turn to people in the position of power to turn criminals into the police. The law is very specific about child protection cases. School officials, doctors, psychologists, etc, HAVE to turn it in. When taking the job they understand that is part of their responsibility. Its a law. And at Penn State the people that had that responsibility decided not to lift a finger.

Mike McQueary might not have called the police, but he did inform the people that had a legal responsibility to call the police. Because those individuals, who are currently awaiting their own trials, decided not to do anything is not McQueary's fault.

McQueary was the one who witnessed this in the first place. He did nothing to stop it. He's just as guilty as the rest. And I damn sure ain't buying that this kid was shocked and freaked out and so that somehow makes it right to not inform the police or stop this criminal act from continuing. 22 years old. He's a grown *** man as far as I'm concerned. If this was anywhere else, he'd be facing jail time for misprision. And I'm already tired of hearing "Well, he did what he was legally obligated to do". What the **** ever happened to common sense and morals?

McQueary was the one who witnessed this in the first place. He did nothing to stop it. He's just as guilty as the rest. And I damn sure ain't buying that this kid was shocked and freaked out and so that somehow makes it right to not inform the police or stop this criminal act from continuing. 22 years old. He's a grown *** man as far as I'm concerned. If this was anywhere else, he'd be facing jail time for misprision. And I'm already tired of hearing "Well, he did what he was legally obligated to do". What the **** ever happened to common sense and morals?

He should have called the cops. Yet McQueary turned the psycho into people he thought(read: people who legally HAD to turn in these monsters by law) would turn this guy in. Everyone else involved looked the other way.

School officials, who had known him for years and at that point should have started questioning why the hell he had kids everywhere he went, worked out an "agreement" with the sicko. To me, thats beyond insane, beyond greed of trying to make their program look fine, and the people involved should be sharing a cell next to the scumbag.

Of all the people involved, McQueary did the least amount of damage. He turned the "guy" in(admittedly to the wrong people) and is now testifying against him while others were committing purgery. He tried to do the right things, others sat on it.

Paterno was suppose to have a presser today..about football only...

Was just cancelled...

No link, heard on Sirius

So wait...a grad assistant turned to a nationally trusted individual known for running a honest program for +40 years, and that individual did not follow up on the incident...and the grad assistant is at fault.

Multiple school officials in a position of power, who the grad assistant did testify to, ignored all the evidence and helped cover up the evidence....and the grad assistant is at fault.

At the end of the day McQueary turned to people legally responsible for turning in criminal activity....and those individuals did not do so. And now they are up on criminal charges.

Of all the wrong that went on in this case, Mike McQueary did the absolute least. The list for "gutless *******s" goes on infinitely before it lands on McQueary. While he should have called the police, he did turn to people in the position of power to turn criminals into the police. The law is very specific about child protection cases. School officials, doctors, psychologists, etc, HAVE to turn it in. When taking the job they understand that is part of their responsibility. Its a law. And at Penn State the people that had that responsibility decided not to lift a finger.

Mike McQueary might not have called the police, but he did inform the people that had a legal responsibility to call the police. Because those individuals, who are currently awaiting their own trials, decided not to do anything is not McQueary's fault.
McQueary walked in on a ghoul raping a little kid and did nothing. On the most basic human level he might be the most reprehensible. I realize it was shocking, but you can't just slink away from that. He was in his 20's, that's not old enough to realize oh **** a kid is being raped maybe I should stop it? He was there in a moment able to do something and revealed himself as a complete coward. Then he doesn't even leave to call the police, but calls his dad to try to find the least confrontational way to handle the situation. Just revolting. The McQuearys should be ashamed.

All the people involved are American citizens being made aware of a crime. People are describing this like there was a military chain of command for a procedural infraction or some corporate violation. It was a disgusting and blatant crime witnessed by people morally and legally obligated to go directly to the authorities. I think the police are taking a very light interpretation of the law to justify keeping this situation from mushrooming. As far as McQueary goes, there is no way anyone can justify walking in on something like that and doing nothing in the moment.

He should have called the cops. Yet McQueary turned the psycho into people he thought(read: people who legally HAD to turn in these monsters by law) would turn this guy in. Everyone else involved looked the other way.

School officials, who had known him for years and at that point should have started questioning why the hell he had kids everywhere he went, worked out an "agreement" with the sicko. To me, thats beyond insane, beyond greed of trying to make their program look fine, and the people involved should be sharing a cell next to the scumbag.

Of all the people involved, McQueary did the least amount of damage. He turned the "guy" in(admittedly to the wrong people) and is now testifying against him while others were committing purgery. He tried to do the right things, others sat on it.

That's the thing. I don't care about the law. When does common sense and morality come into play? The GA, the janitor, and Paterno are directly responsible for every kid that got sexually abused after their incidents. They could have stopped it right then and there, and hopefully when they hear the graphic details, they'll live with a guilty conscience the rest of their lives. We all know why this happened, the GA, the Janitor, even Paterno, didn't bring this to the proper authorities because they might lose their job over it. And they probably would have, especially when seeing the higher ups go to such lengths to cover up, including lying under oath. It's all pathetic to me.

Back
Top Bottom