Pennington a threat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pennington a threat

arcane1229

Starter
Reaction score
Now Pennington is a threat Quick to kick him out of town, now New York is worried his departure is going to come back and bite them in the ***. Oddly enough, the Jets vs Dolphins Week 1 matchup has now gone from unwatchable to must watch.

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Now-The-N...gton-NFL-Training-Camp-Daily-Notes-Blog-11035

I hope he does rip them a new a$$ hole. I'm sure they feel Pennington will know there weak points and give the defense an edge in handling the offense. Add the interception machine they have and it sounds like a concern to me.

It's a double-edged sword. Pennington certainly knows a lot about their offense (which will have some new wrinkles with Favre I'm guessing) their defense also knows Chad. We'll see who wins.

It will definately be interesting. And perhaps one that isn't decided by either QB. If our secondary plays to it's strength, and J.Allen is truly coming into his own, it may prove to be a long day for Farve. Especially if our 3-4 starting LBs bring it.

As for Chad, I'm looking for the R&R show to take over. Ricky by all accounts sounds like he's itching to get started (why shouldn't he, he's in a contact year). So with the quest of R&R wanting to become both 1000 yard rushers, we could see a steady dose of Wanny ball. There may not be another choice. No receiver has stepped up and said.. "Give me the damned BALL!!"

that defense knows chad when he was in the JETS OFFENSE!

they knew there plays and that made it easier to get at him
in camp because they knew the offense.

they dont know this offense of the finz. i dont think there is
many left who were around for dan henning on the jets.

now, chad is just another qb and the defenses job is to get
in his face, disrupt and or sack him.

but chad is REAL GOOD at getting out of those situations. he
is one of those qb's that can have two guys in his face and still
complete the pass [as dolfans should know].

this goes to pennington, all the way as he still knows the jets
defense. the jets dont know miami's offense.

Back
Top Bottom