PENNINGTON JERSEYS - also CSONKA, BESS , BROWN & GINN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PENNINGTON JERSEYS - also CSONKA, BESS , BROWN & GINN

phins4ever64

Supreme JET Hater- yes i'm a Hater hater
Reaction score
CHAD PENNINGTON NOW AVILABLE TO ORDER.
Home white and orange only at this time

ALSO JAKE LONG, RONNIE BROWN, TED GINN, DEVON BESS AND LARRY CSONKA THROWBACK

I HAVE SEVERAL ON ORDER ALREADY-WILL ARRIVE IN APPROX 10 DAYS

PLEASE ORDER BY DEC 8TH TO GARAUNTEE XMAS DELIVERY

EMAIL ICONJERSEYS@YAHOO.COM FOR INFO- I WILL SEND A PAYPAL INVCOICE FOR YOUR PAYMENT

MARINO YOUTH JERSEY NOW AVAILABLE ALSO- $40 EACH

ALL JERSEYS $55 EACH WITH FREE SHIPPING
PHINSPENNINGTONAD4-1.jpg

PHINSPENNINGTONAD1-1.jpg

PHINSPENNINGTONAD2-1.jpg

PHINSPENNINGTONAD3-1.jpg

Are these authentic jerseys? I know it says they go for $89.99 in stores but they look like they are stitched. These are the official reebok ones? I just ordered a Ginn Authentic off ebay for $45. Anyway let me know

they are stitched and they are reebok....ive purchased a few myself...i am very pleased...way better than the $80 screen printed replica jerseys....as long as i can get these i will never buy a $80 replica again....they are as close as u can get to being 100% authentic without paying $300...trust me

That's great. Does the Original Poster have a picture of the Bess jerseys?

Theyre replithentic appaerently. What pisses me off is that Foot Locker, Champs, etc. sell replethentics as authentics.

The Jake jerseys look fake though

replithentics? Where the hell do you buy those other then a place like ebay?

I sent you an email. I'm really interested in one or two of these before Christmas. Send me some pictures of the Davone Bess jerseys.

Replithentics are the ones you find at Foot Locker, Champs, Finishline, etc.

these fakes shouldnt be allowed.

what fakes lenny?? ive ordered some of these jerseys my self....way better than the $80 screen printed jerseys that crack and fade after a few washes...and these are almost half the price....i will never buy another screen print jersey....unless u got $300 bucks to throw down for one at yer local champs or NFL.com (wich i dont) then these are your best choice....these are sweet!! i have pics of my Pennington if anyones interested...i will also have Bess pics tomorrow....just shoot me an email
ruddfan_8810@yahoo.com or on yahoo messenger ruddfan_8810

I believe you man. Where'd you get them? I ordered a Ginn of ebay and it was amazing. I'd like to get a Ronnie Brown, Porter or Bess for Christmas. Any help would be awesome.

No Penni in aqua? I'm interested in the white Penni Jersey, the aqua would be a present to a friend.

He doesn't respond man. He posted this a few days ago and hasn't returned my email or responded on here. BS.

Email him and he will respond. I ordered an orange Pennington last week and he said it will ship next week in time for Christmas. They look great and i am pumped.

He may not respond on this forum but email him and he will respond.

Back
Top Bottom