pennington officially on IR? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pennington officially on IR?

zor

Rookie
Reaction score
i just read somewhere he's placed on IR.

the situation and the current standings beg the question...should Miami even TRY to salvage the season or focus on rebuilding this year by rotating out players and giving others a chance to compete for a starting position? namely, we should focus on maybe bringing in a LB to replace crowder, a WR or two to bolster our offense, some DEs (i don't believe in j.porter or j.taylor despite their incredible history and records).

i think Miami should really try to just figure itself out for next season by trying more players out and committing to them for the last 5-6 games of the season to help them gel.

we should try to make moves NOW by trading out our veteran players, w.allen, g.wilson, y.bell, j.porter, j.taylor, c.crowder. we should get some great picks for them...maybe a 1st round pick plus a 3rd rounder for j.porter and j.taylor. maybe a 3rd or 4th for each of the remaining playesr. we could really use those picks on a younger defense - esp. at safety and defensive end.

ask yourself realistically how far this team can go this year. should we HURT ourselves by winning more games and sticking with our personnel? or should we HELP our future by making the big changes now?

what are your thoughts?

zor.

I'm for finding out what guys to keep and what guys not to keep. MIA is not a playoff team. Somehow making the playoffs will cover up problems once again.

Back
Top Bottom