per NFL network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

per NFL network

It's not like he's gonna avoid playing the rest of the preseason. At this point I've succumbed to the unfortunate reality that Dol Fans can't have nice things. All the players we touch break down

Thanks for the update brother!! Still am in shock over our injuries. Why a PS safety goes helmet to helmet in practice with a very important piece to our team is sickening. It's always good to be physical but this is too much. Or we're just unlucky as hell. Being a Dolphins fan, I'd go with the latter.

They aren't gonna do it but I'd sit Ajayi for the rest of the preseason so he's a full go week 1

raw

Please guys, stay healthy.

They aren't gonna do it but I'd sit Ajayi for the rest of the preseason so he's a full go week 1

Exactly, there is no need for him to run in pre-season. Let's see what Storm, Smith and Damien can do.

Rest Drake and Ajayi.

Exactly, there is no need for him to run in pre-season. Let's see what Storm, Smith and Damien can do.

Rest Drake and Ajayi.

I agree with what Andy Cohen was saying yesterday when he talking with Bokamper. Get him in for a few plays the third game and just have run some routes in the flat, but don't give him any carries. Dont even throw him the ball. Just let him play in a game environment.

I agree with what Andy Cohen was saying yesterday when he talking with Bokamper. Get him in for a few plays the third game and just have run some routes in the flat, but don't give him any carries. Dont even throw him the ball. Just let him play in a game environment.

I could go with that but if you are gonna play him he's the starter you likely are gonna give him a half in the dress rehearsal game.

I'd only carry 3 rbs but I think they may carry 4 especially if the audition for the kick return job turns into a rb winning it. I didn't see enough from storm Johnson or smith to carry either as pure rbs. they will get plenty of carries especially in the preseason finale to lock up a spot.

Drake looked good in his run the other day but it's all expected outside the tackles stuff. That one wide zone run he had showed good patience to the hole and good acceleration thru it. Had another nice run where he got bounced because of middle penetration but there's no way I'd trust giving him 15 carries a game inside the tackles as a lead back. He's gonna bounce things regardless and teams are gonna sit on it

Ajayi doesn't know how to go half speed. Just sit him until the last padded practice before the 1st regular season game. Then unleash him 1st play of the season.

Back
Top Bottom