percy harvin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

percy harvin

reese13

Scout Team
Reaction score
i think we need a DB with our 1st round pick but if harvin is available, would u pick him?

can u imagine an offense with harvin and ginn on the field at the same time. thats 2 guys that if given even the slightest bit of daylight will take it home.

we need size. we already have the speedy WR. and not just size (wilford), size that knows how to use their hands and catch

Why not? Because the team already has a speed WR in Ted Ginn Jr. The team has a solid possession WR in Greg Camarillo. We have a slot WR in Davone Bess. We have a tall WR in Brandon London, but his primary job is still Special Teams, and he's had very few opportunities in the passing game. I could see the Dolphins taking a chance on WR Ramses Barden to fill that void.

Anyways, the only type of WR that the Dolphins lack is the "complete" WR. A guy that's between 6'0-6'3, has good hands, can move the chains, can run down the field, as well as go over the middle. The Dolphins don't have a guy like that. That's why they should draft a guy like Demetrius Byrd, Greg Mathews, D.J. Boldin, Derrick Williams, Brandon Lafell, etc. Percy Harvin is a good WR, but he's a luxury that the Dolphins cannot afford at this time.

no thanks we need more then another wr/rb besides we have the do it all back in cobbs...

After watching some of the games today, DJ Boldin is really starting to grow on me. Like Brian Robiskie, Boldin has a little bit of an inside track on what it takes to be a receiver in the league. I'm intrigued to see more of him.

After watching some of the games today, DJ Boldin is really starting to grow on me. Like Brian Robiskie, Boldin has a little bit of an inside track on what it takes to be a receiver in the league. I'm intrigued to see more of him.

I love watching D.J. Boldin play! I would love too see him in a Miami uniform.

if somehow Harvin fell to the second round and none of the big receivers with talent were available I'd take him. not with our first though, we have more needs.

if your looking at a wr, wait till the second round, bigger need at db....what do you all think about derrick williams from penn state or kenny britt from rutgers...kenny britt is a tall but fast wr, just has problems being consistent catching the football, but is a playmaker

Yea, I'd definitely love to have Boldin here. He's listed at 220 lbs. I believe. The plays he makes would make you feel otherwise. I really like watching him play and would love to see him continue that playing in Miami.

Percy is ridiculous. He's a little injury prone, but I'd love to see him in Miami. I doubt we'd pick him up, but I know he's gunna make a huge impact for somebody. He's super quick and isn't afraid to take a hit.

this is coming from a seminole fan but id take percy on this team in a second. will we, probably not because he will go to high and another smaller/quicker wr really isnt that big a need. but boy, that guy in this offense could really make some things happen, hes like ted ginn on steriods, as far as a college player goes

seeing how our two second round picks will probably both be late..... if and only if he's there that late in the second round by order of BPA

Back
Top Bottom